Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Lost Spoilers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
going through the previous thread about lost, a lot of you seem to have seen it all but cant post what happens in case it ruins it for other, so please ruin it for me! im dying to know what happens!! :hyper:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hard to say really. I mean, the ending is fairly inconclusive, and poses more questions than it answers.
    They find out a bit more about the "monster" - it's some sort of security machine, but we don't really see what it is.
    The hatch is opened at the end of episode 25, but it's too deep to go down, and the ladder is broken (apparently they lower Kate down on a rope at the beginning of season 2).
    The baby snatcher (that took Claire's new born baby) isn't "the others" but Danielle (the French woman from the distress call), but we're still unsure the if there really are other people on the island - but there was someone, how else do we explain Ethan - who also kidnapped Claire.
    It was John Locke who knocked out Saied (sp?) when he was trying to locate the distress call, as he didn't want the rest of the survivors panicking.
    It's obvious that Locke will be a big character in the next season, by a comment that Jack makes in the last episode.
    They travel to the Black Rock - which is two miles inland, on a hill - and turns out to be a slave ship called "The Black Robk". Didn't see that one coming. :)
    I could go on, but right now there's just too much to try and remember. I'm going to have to watch it all over again! :D