Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Silver clutch bag

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where I could get hold of a silver clutch bag, I've looked all the places I can think of and not found anything.

Comments

• Options
    type silver clutch bag into ebay theres hundreds
  • Options
    to be honest, ive seen them in alot of high street stores, and metallic colours are in at the moment!
  • Options
    accessorise?
  • Options
    to be honest, ive seen them in alot of high street stores, and metallic colours are in at the moment!

I've seen loads of metallic bags on the high street but they are so big! I need an evening one.

I'll try ebay!
  • Options
    There are some in New Look
  • Options
    I bought this one the other day from TK Maxx for £30. Bit more than I'd usually pay for a bag, but I fell in love with it. Not a clutch, though.
  • Options
    ts horrible :(
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    I bought this one the other day from TK Maxx for £30. Bit more than I'd usually pay for a bag, but I fell in love with it. Not a clutch, though.

£30, that's a lot for TK Maxx. who's it by and how much should it have been?
  • Options
    £30, that's a lot for TK Maxx. who's it by and how much should it have been?

Its a J-Lo bag and it said on the label $85.00, but I don't know how much that is in pounds. There was a copy of it in gold by a different label there for £20, but I prefered the silver. Its gorgeous inside - all satiny with shiny logos.
  • Options
    FilthyChav wrote:
    Its a J-Lo bag and it said on the label $85.00, but I don't know how much that is in pounds. There was a copy of it in gold by a different label there for £20, but I prefered the silver. Its gorgeous inside - all satiny with shiny logos.

according to my phone converter it's £45.77. :p

everyone has different tastes, it's not like she bought the bag for any of us so it doesn't matter what anyone else says.
  • Options
    You paid £30 for that?! :eek:

Its sooooooo pretty though! The pic doesn't do it justice :p.