Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Piz Buin Sun Lotion

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just got the 'one application gives you 10 hours of protection' stuff for my jollies - buy one get one free in Superdrug.

Anyone used it before? What do you think? Have I wasted my pennies?!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    protection stuff for your jollies?

oh wait, sorry, dirty mind working overtime
    i used it but i got so paranoid it wouldnt work i put it on more than once in 10 hours..
    Kat_B wrote:
    i used it but i got so paranoid it wouldnt work i put it on more than once in 10 hours..

How often did you reapply? I can't be bothered putting it on every 5minutes... that's why I bought this and it wasn't cheap!
    only a couple of times during the day but tbh i dont think i really needed to but i do usually burn which is why i did. i didnt burn at all this time tho so id say it does work!
    Ace! Can't wait. :D
    a friend of mine travelled round india for 3 months with her (then) 3 year old son, she put this on him once a day and apparently he didnt even change colour, let alone burn the whole time they were there.
    Well I at least wanted some form of tan... but as long as I don't burn, then go me. :D
    I took it on my holiday earlier this year.
    I burn really easily so bought factor 30
    I put it on once in the morning and only topped it up on my face and shoulders if I was in the sun for more than about 4 hours.
    I didn't burn once...loved the stuff!