Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

next lover....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some of you may know, i split up with my boyfriend of 3 years a couple of weeks ago. he was the only man i have ever had sex with, and only the second person i have ever kissed, so i have very little experience when it comes to sex etc...

now theres a guy i've met, we dont know each other very well yet, but i'm sure it will go further, but im so worried about how bad im going to be with the next person i have sex with, and whether they will think im absolutely shit etc etc... and this guy is gorgeous and from what i've heard he is VERY experianced... i know its daft but i cant help worrying about it!! has anyone else been in a similar situation? any comments/suggestions welcome...

thanks x

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you do think things will go further with this 'experienced' guy, talk to him. Tell him you feel you're inexperienced and would love for him to 'teach you'. He'll love it, I swear.
    I've had so many guys want to 'teach me' because I'm so inexperienced. I guess they see it as a challenge, a turn on. (Bearing in mind not all guys like inexperienced girls).

Ilora x
    As some of you may know, i split up with my boyfriend of 3 years a couple of weeks ago. he was the only man i have ever had sex with, and only the second person i have ever kissed, so i have very little experience when it comes to sex etc...

now theres a guy i've met, we dont know each other very well yet, but i'm sure it will go further, but im so worried about how bad im going to be with the next person i have sex with, and whether they will think im absolutely shit etc etc... and this guy is gorgeous and from what i've heard he is VERY experianced... i know its daft but i cant help worrying about it!! has anyone else been in a similar situation? any comments/suggestions welcome...

thanks x

To be honest, for a girl to be inexperienced isn't as bad as it is for a boy. In fact, for a girl it isn't much of an issue whatsoever. Relax :cool: .
    the more you worry about it. the more uncomfortable / tense you'll be. and the worse you'll be for it.
    just... take it as it comes and try not to stress out over it.