Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

St Tropez

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Isn't it good?

My question is regarding the three-stage process of exfoliation, moisturising and applying the tan.

St Tropez make their own moisturisers and exfoliator but they're about £12 each plus £26.50 for my bottle of tan. That's a lot of money!

I was wondering if it's OK to use my own Apricot Scrub exfoliating cream and regular moisturiser like I've been using. Or whether you think my results would be better if I used theirs.

I've not had a problem using the tan, but thought their moisturiser might help prolong the life of the tan.

Any tips for self-tanning the hands???????????

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    absoloutely use your own moisturiser and exfoliator, you'll get just as good results for a fraction of the price.as for fake tanning your hands...some people apply fake tan whilst using latex gloves.i never bother, i just do all of my body then give my hands a really good scrub all over to make sure i don't get orange palms.finally, i squirt out a bit of fake tan (you don't need a lot, if after it develops its not dark enough you can just repeat this) onto the back of one of my hands and rub it against the back of my other hands all over until they're both covered. by the way, its best to have your fingers closed together so you don't get any fake tan in between your fingers as it doesn't look too natural.good luck :thumb: