Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Attractive phone voice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just had a really nice phone call from someone asking me about insurance policy crap for my health. The person on the other end of the phone sounded so damn attractive that i wanted to jump through the phone as i imagined him to be as cute as hell!

We flirted but then he finished his duties and hung up (but not rudely) he lived in bristol (i live in london) but still i really wanted to meet / chat with him. I think you can tell alot by a voice.

Has anyone ever asked the caller for their number? i regret not doing so :(

Comments

• Options
    aimz wrote:
    I just had a really nice phone call from someone asking me about insurance policy crap for my health. The person on the other end of the phone sounded so damn attractive that i wanted to jump through the phone as i imagined him to be as cute as hell!

We flirted but then he finished his duties and hung up (but not rudely) he lived in bristol (i live in london) but still i really wanted to meet / chat with him. I think you can tell alot by a voice.

Has anyone ever asked the caller for their number? i regret not doing so :(

I once spoke to this gorgeous sounding Irish girl who was working for O2, the only call centre worker I've ever flirted with. I would have asked her out on that basis, but for the fact she lived miles away and I'm taken.
  • Options
    I fell in love with a girl the first time I talked to her on the telephone, weve been married now for 4 years.
  • Options
    :yes: i agree. a voice is 1 thing which really does it for me... (or sometimes makes me really not like a person)... some voices tho. are just so attractive. :love:
  • Options
    at my old work, i ordered the stationery, i used to think this guy who i spoke to was like soooo fit, his voice was just so nice, then i saw a photo, i tried to avoid talking to him after that!

Guess its pot luck!
  • Options
    :) Had some guy ring my house advertising mobiles a few months ago. His voice left me feeling damn good!
  • Options
    one of my suppliers at work has a really nice voice. he's a jolly geordie, and i could listen to him all day.

i don't really think of voices as being sexy though, or even really attached to a real person. i just like to listen to them.

and the supplier guy is in his 60s and looks like something off eastenders.
  • Options
    Hehe I got told by a guy I knew through my local radio station that I had a sexy voice. He'd seen some photos of me before as well and said I was a perfect package - lol.
  • Options
    I'm not into voices as such. Its good when people have nice voices, I don't tend to think more of it than "they have a nice voice" though.
  • Options
    Biiiiirminghaaaaam
  • Options
    i have a very sexy voice ;d
  • Options
    jake0 wrote:
    i have a very sexy voice ;d

You so do
  • Options
    Biiiiirminghaaaaam
    Oh, God, no. Voices tend not to make me fall for a person (singing voices excepted) but a Brummy accent is almost a total turn-off.
  • Options
    I think its the accent rather than someones voice that does it for me :thumb:
  • Options
    Irish & Aussie accents do it for me :p

Ohh and Geordie!