Home Drink & Drugs
Exciting news! Join our watch club and get free access to NOW for 1 month

Dodgy Pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Theres been a lot of reports off friends etc, around my area (cardiff/newport) that there is a few dodgy batches of pills going round, they've clovers, and apparently have been making a few people collapse/hallucinate etc, yet a couple of friends of mine took some to global gathering, and found them fine. Ive been offered these for the weekend, but don't know whether to buy them, anyone got any ideas?

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you have any doubts then don't take them because even if they aren't dodgy, your anxiousness will make the buzz shit on them...collapsing and hallucinating on pills doesn't mean they are dodgy, it just means there are other chemicals other than MDMA in it and the person that took them either took too many or couldn't handle them so collapsed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    plus hallucinating on pills isnt a bad thing...

    I smoked a load of blow on a comedown once and I can honestly say it was the worst trip I've ever had, don't know if it was due to the pills or exhaustion plus the smoke but it was hell

    However, when I first started taking pills I got really mad closed eye visuals and images at the periphery of my vision, they were mental like.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Louise123 wrote:
    Theres been a lot of reports off friends etc, around my area (cardiff/newport) that there is a few dodgy batches of pills going round, they've clovers, and apparently have been making a few people collapse/hallucinate etc, yet a couple of friends of mine took some to global gathering, and found them fine. Ive been offered these for the weekend, but don't know whether to buy them, anyone got any ideas?

    As Tulough mentions if you have doubts about them then maybe its best to avoid them. Do you know the dealer well? Has he taken them? Do you trust him?

    You might also want to check www.pillreports.com too, its quite a mixed bag in terms of information and dont take it as total fact but it can be useful sometimes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda wrote:
    As Tulough mentions if you have doubts about them then maybe its best to avoid them. Do you know the dealer well? Has he taken them? Do you trust him?

    You might also want to check www.pillreports.com too, its quite a mixed bag in terms of information and dont take it as total fact but it can be useful sometimes.

    The dealers actually stopped picking them up now, didnt get them afterwards, as someone said, the anxiety would have probably ruined the buzz anyway
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Louise123 wrote:
    The dealers actually stopped picking them up now, didnt get them afterwards, as someone said, the anxiety would have probably ruined the buzz anyway

    There you go then, consumer power, dont ask dont get.
Sign In or Register to comment.