Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

do we get half terms or 'reading weeks' at uni?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    okely dokely
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Given that you are a self-confessed homophobe and misogynist.

No Kermit, I'm neither of those things. To be honest I'd rather you didn't label me unjustly but moreover I'd thank you if you'll refrain from lying about what I have or haven't said.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    No, my dearest brother is correct, you said the majority, not 2 out of the 3 people you know who have taken a mickey mouse course say it's easier than a-levels. Just accept you're wrong.

And how would you know that these people have taken "a mickey mouse course" ?
    How is history a mickey mouse course, and how the hell is a phd? :razz:
  • Options
    Why should I believe anything you say? You talk shit all the time, that's all you've done on here.

Seriously kid, you need to learn to drop it. Because you're starting to look more than stupid.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Why should I believe anything you say? You talk shit all the time, that's all you've done on here.

Seriously kid, you need to learn to drop it. Because you're starting to look more than stupid.

And you're starting to make this board look less than friendly.
  • Options
    Cos your antics with Kermit are so much nicer aren't they?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Cos your antics with Kermit are so much nicer aren't they?

Tragically, he can't help himself.
  • Options
    :rolleyes: now, I'm sure even you know that every time this happens, it's because you started on him.

Onward with the thread, to closing or a warning I'd imagine. The question has been answered, courses involving reading, psycology, english, drama, get reading weeks.

Anything else to add in the realms of personal delusion?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    :rolleyes: now, I'm sure even you know that every time this happens, it's because you started on him.

Not the first time
    Onward with the thread, to closing or a warning I'd imagine. The question has been answered, courses involving reading, psycology, english, drama, get reading weeks.

Are you having a bad day?
    Anything else to add in the realms of personal delusion?

All the people here are lovely.
  • Options
    Im talking shit hmmmm okey dokey, hypocrit!
  • Options
    oh and yes you do make the forum look less friendly, I rarely ever see a genuine comment (friendly) from you!
    It seems you always have some smarmy remark, so maybe you should shut up and let other people say what they think for a change.
    for future reference, dont bother responding to my posts I really cant be arsed!
    Goodbye!
  • Options
    Why should she have to shut up and let others say what they think? Fiend isn't stopping anyone saying what they think, from what I can see. Also, you can't tell people not to reply to your posts. Public board and all that.
  • Options
    Just out of interest and thinking of no-one in particular, do you have ignore lists here?

Yes: Go to your control panel, scroll down to the bottom and look left. If you click buddy/ignore lists and add the username under ignore then whoever you (don't) like won't exist in your threads anymore.
  • Options
    koolies will do