Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

On a serious note of buying cannabis.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, i dont think this is against forum rules and if it is then i guess it will be seen to.

People from various areas of Britan, im very interested in what you pay for how much cannabis. What quality it is and if its Resin or Green. Its my understanding that £30 an ounce for average resin and £140 an for an ounce of unkown and everchanging green is the normal consumers price in north east scotland.

I find this ridicuously expensive.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you're paying £30 for an oz of resin, you can bet its got very little actual cannabis in it.
    i concur, oviously.

Medium of thc delivery means nothing to me, just potency:D

so could you, divulge a little?
    If you're paying 30 on the oz, I'd lay a fair bet that you're smoking soapbar, not cannabis.
    http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm
    latley, i have noticed a lot of good resins, real dark n soft. tried a few and are nice to smoke.

but majority is soap. weed varies as said above.

here, weed is £20 for 1/8th, and £10 for 1/4oz soap.

and nice sticky weed sometimes goes for more
    rite here's what we pay

20/25 pound for half O of resin, 45/50 for an ounce. hardly ever weed round here but we pay 25 pound for an 1/8, 40 for a 1/4, never payed higher than that.
    soap bar is useless

this coming from a Nyuck, aye wise yourself up, you've lived on soapbar your whole life and don't deny it.
    You can get pretty high on some soapbar, although I try to avoid it where possible for health reasons.
    Spliffie wrote:
    You can get pretty high on some soapbar, although I try to avoid it where possible for health reasons.
    i agree with you partly.
    i've smoked for 36 yrs ...i've grown fields full of the stuff ...i've had the best and the exotic.
    i still do have the best but sometimes ...i'm somewhere and theres only soap in the house ...we smoke it have a few drinks and thouroly enjoy ourselves.

it's bad for your health i know ...

but the word high doesn't come to mind with the stuff.
    I find with dirtbar ( what you call soapbar ) that I don't really seem to get a " high " off it atall, it kind of does the opposite to me, makes me very very sleepy, dull and quiet.
    Where-as with a nice bit of green, I can get high, get the munchies, and chill to the max whilst still being able to physically keep my eyes open

Anyway back to prices :

1/8 Weed - 20-25 quid ( depending on dealer ))
    1/8 Dirtbar - 10 quid

Now sometimes, I actually PREFER to smoke dirtbar. I find I smoke Weed/Grass at the weekends with my mates to chill out and have a laugh.
    Where-as if I know i've got an early start i'll have a King out of dirtbar and that will send me straight to sleep. Perfect!
    £10 for an 1/8 of solid ! thats old skool prices used to be that round my way but the price has fallen :D to a 1/4 for a tenner shame i got sick of hash with the dirty and some times blistered fingers and i now spend all my money on weed and food the weeds pretty good at the mo after a joint or two im well away so diverting the post a little bit what does every one prefer personally i like weed it gets you in the mood of giggles and having a good night while solid mongs you out and no one talks well thats my opinion whats yours ?
    :)
    Lol Old skool prices? I haven't bought dirtbar in a good few months, cos I was able to get a job and afford weed, but have the prices really dropped to as little as this?

I prefer weed, I normally always get the giggles off it, for example one time I was just innocently walking into my local shop to get some munch ( chocolate, crisps ) and a few drinks and I stood at the counter, handed my stuff over, and all of a sudden, for no reason, laughed at the twix that i'd shoved on the counter, I mean solidly laugh for a good 2-3 minutes? Lmao

I obviously found something hilarious, but eh! Weed is better, nicer taste, nicer effects :)
    When I first started smoking soapbar it was £15 for an 1/8th. Times have changed
    It used to be £15 a 1/4 about a year and a half ago.
    Now the prices round here are...

Resin: £10 1/4, £35 Ounce, 2 Ounce + a 1/4 (quarter of a 9bar) £65

Weed: £20 1/8, £35 1/4, £90 an ounce (Sometimes costs more)
    well last time I bought dirtbar it was £15 for a 1/4..so obviously prices have changed rapidly in last few months..oh well!
    £25 for halfo £50 for ounce of soapbar from dealers

£25 for 1/8th of grass