Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bunking off school is bad!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last year i bunked off most of the year and only got caught twice but thats not the point im going into my last year of school and have decided that im going to get a good job when im older and for me to do that i need to study hard! i may sound boffy but believe me im not by a long shot! i just wanna get the grades i need in my gcse's in order to get a really good job!!! oh by the way its a lawyer i wanna be and i need to get as many a-c grades as poss!!!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to you in being a lawyer. But dont forget, as well as acedemic qualifications you will also have to be a heartless bastard.

Fish.
  • Options
    Why aren't you taking A-levels or equivalent? You wanna become a lawyer, you need some pretty high qualifications. GCSE's wont get you too far in that field.

Took work for a half-way decent firm you prob need a degree and (as Dr. Bob already pointed out) a lack of pretty much any emotion. And law firms aren't quite like Ally McBeal makes them out to be!
  • Options
    Lucy, deceiving people most of the year and only getting caught TWICE is the PERFECT start for a career as a Solicitor.
    You are made for the job !!!!!!
    PS. Good A-levels are a MUST these days.
    Go for it girl !!!!!!!