Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Resits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
What do you think my chances are of resitiing a class I got a B in without actually going into the class every period? I have every course note and booklet I need and I think it would be a waste of time to go and sit in the class since the biggest majority of last year was spent reading each the booklets.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    best way to find out would be to talk to one of your tutors.
    also, why do want to resit a class you got a B in? a B is a good grade you know... :p
    - esp. considering if you resit it its going to hold you back.
  • Options
    I want to resit it because I want an A in it. No other reason really. It's an easy class for me.
  • Options
    i did the same for english, the teachers held a few revision classes at lunchtime. talk to them and see what they say.
  • Options
    Been for an interview today and told the head of guidance that I was told the school "didn't have the resources" for me to sit Adv Higher. He said he'd put me into the Higher class again and try to work something out for me :)
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    I want to resit it because I want an A in it. No other reason really. It's an easy class for me.
    oh. okay. good luck with it then. :)