Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats the best Sex toy??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the best sex toy you have ever used???

Ive only had a plain vibrator and was wondering wen its worth up grading??? :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    well it depends upon what you're interested in. More sensation, like ridges and bumps, etc? Clitoral stimulation?? More power?
    Have a look around anne summers+other adult toy websites and shops, and ppl here who may have that sex toy may give u their opinions
  • Options
    Whats the best sex toy you have ever used???

Ive only had a plain vibrator and was wondering wen its worth up grading??? :flirt:
    A man...
  • Options
    I have a Clit Kit and Rampant Rabbit and I prefer the Rampant Rabbit. I only use the ears though for clitoral stimulation. I'd definately reccommend it :thumb:

same-I love the rabbit ears and almost dislike the rest of it! I have a mini dolphin-crappy. and even had a play (to test obv!) with my blokes one. It was buzzsy but crappy-but not designed for my area so maybe that was a hope wasted!

I'd def have a look on ann summers for basic info and then explore other websites!
  • Options
    Clit kit or rampant rabbit or their unbranded equivilant!!
    With high power batteries lol makes ALL the difference...
  • Options
    Rampant Rabbit is great for use on your own and clit kit is very good for use with partners.
  • Options
    if you're in the market for that kind of thing, I would recommend love honey, (don't think I'm supposed to link to that kind of thing, just UK google love honey :p) it's rather user friendly & they delivered very fast too :)

(I just bought some things for the gf & I from there...)
  • Options
    Butt plug. :naughty:
  • Options