Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

i just dont feel sexy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok this is basically for the girls.. i doubt the boys are much help!

i have a problem, i dont really feel sexy or anything when im with my boyfriend having sex! i just can't seem to find a way to make myself feel confertable with my body and feel sexy? any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Dress up in nice underwear, give yourself a makeover maybe, just treat yourself, and you might just feel that extra bit good about yourself :)
  • Options
    You're 13 if i remember correctly, so i suggest waiting till you're a bit older before you start worrying about things like this, and if your bf doesn't find you sexy, would he be with you in the first place? I doubt it.
  • Options
    trust me, i am not sexy lol when i got in bed with my ex. But when i put on a white teddy, boy did i grab his attention. That night, he didn't want to make love. but because of the teddy (things changed around). So buy a white teddy or any color teddy (perferable with a thong) put ur hair in a Claw, and make him Drool~! PS: we are all sexy, some of us just need a little bit of "help" , be clothing, makeup, or self confidence. And if he doesnt let you know... dont screw around with him. hes not worth it. But than again, hard to tell if hes just saying it to please us.
  • Options
    Fourteen year olds aren't supposed to feel "sexy."
  • Options
    if you really are 13/14 you shouldn't really be having sex anyway....
  • Options
    If you don't feel sexy when your making love, then you could be too young, now I'm not going to say a 13/14 year old girl is too young for sex, I'd say it's up to you to make that final decision, ( I'd say it's better for you to wait a couple of years), but if you don't feel sexy, then you either are too young to have sex or your with the wrong guy.

How long have you been with this guy, is he your first, why did you decide to go all the way, you don't need to have sex this early, maybe you want to step back a little and try romance, holding hands, going out together enjoying yourselves rather than jumping in the sack.

Are you talking to this guy about how you feel ?,