Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Holiday woes!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How much does this suck?

I'm meant to be going to Skegness for a week with some friends in 2 weeks.

But about 2/3 weeks ago 2 people pulled out, and so haven't paid for the caravan. Which leaves 4 of us.

For four of us to pay for that caravan its £75, which is too much. For 6 its £50...which is acceptable.

And we've been trying to get other people to come, but with no luck! No one has the money or is already going on holiday! This is a disaster!

ARGH!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'll come :D except your going Skegness ...
    Dude, that sucks :razz:
    Dude, that sucks :razz:

wat the fact that two poeple pulled out or skegness? :lol: You're not missing much at skeg, i know thats not the point, but really, i dont know what you would do for two weeks??? you would have done everything by the first weekend!

I'm goin on a night out there tonight, coz its better than the clubs in boston.
    i'm feeling your holiday pain. i was supposed to be going away in july (only to somerset, but still) and it fell through at the last minute.

it might have only been in england, but it was my only holiday this year, and it'll probably be the only chance i get to go away til next summer.

plus it was the week we had those 30 degree temperatures, so it would have been like going away. :(
    sleep in a ditch????