Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Ski job interview-in serious need of help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys, I have an interview next Thursday which is really make or break for me being able to do a ski season in the Alps. I have to make a cake to take in which is no problem but I also need to give a one minute presentation to the whole group on why I want to be a chalet assistant. Now, I guess it would be easy enough to stand up there and say "hi im sarah and i want to be a chalet assistant because i enjoy working with people and i am hard working blah blah" but that's so boring! I was up all last night trying to think of some sort of analogy I could use, or a metaphor, or just anything that would spice it up and make it that bit different. I am allowed visual aids which could be useful but I am totally screwed for ideas.

Basically, if anyone's done anything like this before, or has any smart/witty speech plans that could help me out then I would be forever grateful!

Please get back to me! xxx