Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I want him to go further...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After 3 and a half months my bf still doesn't put his hands under my top or touch my breasts or anything. I've been in relationships which were a lot shorter and ended up going a lot further. It's nice to have things slowed down, but I really think it's time he got a bit more forward! What can I do? I tried just subtley putting his hand on my breast once while we were kissing, but he didn't really take up the hint! Anyone else been in a similar situation?

Any advice would be appreciated!

Love 'n' snuggles

Mags
xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    heya
    my bf was exactly the same, it's mega frustrating innit?

to get my bf to start playing a bit i used to take his hands and put em where i wanted em at first like u did but that really catch on so i started doin stuff 2 him and in the end i just spoke to him about it.
    told him what i wanted and now he's a star

maybe this lad is unsure of what he wants or maybe he's just scared of gettin it wrong, only way is to spk to him bout it, shud get things sorted 4 ya
    i agree w/ what u said ^. maybe he just thinks hes gonna do something wrong. or he really cares about u and doesn't want u to get mad at him for going too far. just drop more hints(like moveing his hands where u want them) and if that doesn't work, tell him straight up u want him to do more, im sure he wont object, hehe ;-)

[This message has been edited by babyduck (edited 17-10-2001).]
    Well what have you been doing to him? I get so sick of girls sometimes... They either back off cos they think the guy moves too fast, or they feel rejected cos he doesn't move fast enough... and these are the girls that never take the lead.

Its the 3rd millenium, get into him...