Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favourite Drug

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't like to admit this in public (if u can call this 'public')but my favorite WAS heroin.
Yeh, I know, I can hear the cries of "junkie" and "smackhead" from here, but the head-on is truly amazing, but that's the trouble with it.
I ended up addicted for 3 years, and I am still on Methadone and Diazepam NOW.
Drugs r fun in small doses, but don't take them daily or in vast quantities or you'll learn the hard way.
I can't wait to say "I told u so".

Comments

• Options
    Fuck that shit mate. Ecsatsy is without a doubt my favourite drug.

I expect most people would call hash their fave but it bores me and makes me lethargic. Messes up my mind more than pills.

- Skive
  • Options
    Never done Herion. Crack was phat though, me and a mate blew £700 between us in a weekend and Ive kept away since. Pills are pretty good but you cant drop them during the week if you've got work the next day so Im doing alot more chang.

Drugs like skunk just make you look fucked, everyone knows it. Pills and Coke make your eyes look abit cained but you stay in control.
  • Options
    i always thought that there could never be a better feeling that that off a pill but then i got introduced to charlie....... enough said!
  • Options
    Believe me Clarky I know where your coming from. For me smack has got to be one of the best buzzes going (on par with crack), I used to do it about 2-3 times a month which was fine , its when I started doing it full-time the problems started and got addicted for 4 years. I lost everything from my job , car and fiance in the end I had to fuck off out the area and moved from London to Newcastle. I aint touched it for about 3 months but I'm still not fully recovered as I crave it so badly almost everyday , how long this will go on I dunno so anyone thinking of trying it dont bother coz it really aint worth it.
  • Options
    Believe me Clarky I know where your coming from. For me smack has got to be one of the best buzzes going (on par with crack), I used to do it about 2-3 times a month which was fine , its when I started doing it full-time the problems started and got addicted for 4 years. I lost everything from my job , car and fiance in the end I had to fuck off out the area and moved from London to Newcastle. I aint touched it for about 3 months but I'm still not fully recovered as I crave it so badly almost everyday , how long this will go on I dunno so anyone thinking of trying it dont bother coz it really aint worth it.
  • Options
    this is funny. if you had any sence at all you would have just not tried heroin because of the risks. the reason why i don't go near H is because of the addictive risks, not the actual high. i mean... i thought everyone was aware that its physically addictive?!

same goes for crack and coke, although if you only buy a gram and have fun 4 a nite it's cool.. go halves with a mate on 50's, but making it part of your regime isn't exactly clever, is it?!

that little quote about how crack and charlie keeps you aware and skunk makes you monged is true. this is because THEY ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! anyone who want to gewt completely wired and be able to act normally has a fuckin problem. the whole point of drugs is that enriches your lifestyle, not enhances it. i smoke skunk because it makes me creative and gives me an open perspective. i drink sometimes because it makes me feel relaxed and talkative. i do a few lines because i want to be more talkative at parties and be on it etc. i do mushies and acid because i want to trip. i don't do any of these things to make me act normally whilst on a high, thats just stupid hahahaaa in fact it makes me realise how fuckin ignorant you are! drugs are recreational, under any circumstances. even medicinal drugs have warnings on the labels, mate... "do not operate heavy machinery".. thats why more than often enough you get days off if your on antibiotics (which i do not condone) because no one wants to see you fucked on something.

get a fuckin life.

[This message has been edited by sparkler (edited 25-09-2001).]
  • Options

• Options
    'I got cocaine, runnin' around my brain'

No question , just love the stuff. Beer, cocaine and fags are the holy trinity.

Or for something different get a little K in the mix as well.

kisses

Do not trust the pusher robot, he is malfunctioning, we are here to protect you.