Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Open Days

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm planning on going to CAmbridges open day on Thursday this week; I've consulted the website and for English (I am considering an application to Homerton for Route 1 English with Education studies) there is an 'information stand'...what am I meant to be expecting?! Will they be handing out free literature or asking questions about any questions I have (at which point I'll probably go completely blank...)

The entracne for route two is ABB/BBB...unfortunately I want route one which is AAA/AAB....not sure how likely I am to get this- two A's should be possibly...the B I will struggle with in that subject methinks.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I am in the same boat as you, going to open days etc.

At the last uni I visited the info stand was basically a table and a board with info about the course etc. on. As well as people from the course, e.g. lecturers etc. Basically they will tell you some stuff, and you can ask questions if you'd like to.