Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The first Kiss?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
DO u remember where the first kiss was, with your current Gf/Bf? Mines was walking through a lane, just up past my old school, she had split her eye open, and used sum "bad line" like lets see it, n she turned her head n shut her eyes so a thought to myself "gee her a kiss" n we have been goin out since then.... like nearly a year and a bit! :yes: :D

plz share your stories!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    On the A6 and it was the 2nd time i met him his bus had just pulled up and me being a little bit tipsy though right it's now or never ;p bless my friend standing about 5 meters away discreetly not looking ha, i was a bit of a goon.
    I remember my first kiss very well. It was quite a wet kiss, if that makes sense but god it was amazing. Haha, we kissed behind the garage of my house. I used to walk her home and we'd kiss before she went inside, her parents didnt really like that kind of thing so we would kiss at the front door. All gentlemanly and the like. I will never ever forget that kiss. I'll never forget her. :)
    My first kiss was with a girl when I was about 9. She was like my best mate and we wanted to see what it was like. So we went down the entry, were we usually play and give each other, our first proper kiss. We did it, just out of pure curiousity.

First kiss with a boy, was when I was 11 and he was walking me home with my friend. Soon as he stopped at the bottom off my avenue were he used to always leave me. I remember my friend walked off a bit to leave us a lone and I got all panicy cause I knew what he wanted and I was all nervous. But soon as we put his arms round me, it all just fell into place. Aww... hehe :heart:
    I've never been kissed.
    zooby wrote:
    DO u remember where the first kiss was, with your current Gf/Bf? Mines was walking through a lane, just up past my old school, she had split her eye open, and used sum "bad line" like lets see it, n she turned her head n shut her eyes so a thought to myself "gee her a kiss" n we have been goin out since then.... like nearly a year and a bit! :yes: :D

plz share your stories!

Rape!!!! :P
    I was sat in the back of his mates car with my mate on one side and him on the other. I was pretty drunk, and it was pitch black, so I kinda swivelled my head round and pecked him on the lips.. you know how it goes..
    Ok well i was doing that as first kiss with current partner, not as in first kiss ever.
    My first kiss with my current boyfriend happened at the student union. We had been friends for a while and both wanted our friendship to develop into something more. A big group of us had gone to the union that night but at one point we got left alone talking, he put his head on my shoulder and when I looked down at him he leant up and kissed me. :heart:
    You are right Beans - the q asks about first kiss with current bf/gf!

To follow the trend though:
    My FIRST kiss was when I was about 7 and this boy that liked me wouldn't leave me alone and he just ran up and kissed me one day...nedless to say I was not best pleased as I didn't want to kiss any boys! :yuck:

My first kiss with my current bloke was at a house party - I confessed that I liked him, he said nothing was going to happen, but later in the evening when he noticed others showing me attention, he started hooking his arm round my waist and dancing with me and the such. Then later he took me into the kitchen which had the lights out at the time, and he kissed me incredibly passionatly! He's the first bloke I've ever kissed, where we instantly broke into such a comfortable routine - it was looovely!

Malt x
    I'm very embarrassed about admitting to this, but my first kiss was this year with my now ex-girlfriend. Considering that I turned 20 at the end of 2004, that would make me a very late starter to all this. We'd just been out for some lunch together. After that, we went for a stroll along the beach, it was a nice day for the middle of winter. Because of the cold though, we kept cuddling up to one another. Soon enough, we looked at one another, straight into each other's eyes and it happened there and then. I felt strangely warm afterwards inside. ;)
    My first kiss was...er...I can't remember it. I just know I was stood in a field with a guy I'd just met that kept alternating between me and my then best friend. He went out with her for nearly two years, cheated on her repeatedly, etc. He was a bastard. I tend to not count that as my first kiss, really.

After that, my proper first kiss was with my bastard ex. He walked me home and we stood on the corner of the road, talking and stuff. And then he said "oh come here" and kissed me.

Arsehole.
    My first kiss with my blokey was in his car outside my parents house, we'd been out for the night and he'd been the total gentleman, not tried anything on at all but I was dying for a kiss so I made the first move, something I didnt usually do.
    I was quite old when I had my first kiss. I remember it, it was fun.
    i had my first kiss when i was about 13 when i went to an under 18's thing at a nightclub. it was horrible!

my first kiss with my boyfriend was lovely. i'd met up with him after he'd been playing football and we had a quick kiss but the first proper one was when we were saying bye. awww! it was only 4 months ago!
    i had to tell mr. kaff to kiss me, the first time. true story.

we were being all touchy-feely and stuff, but neither of us had actually gone in for the kill, and i was getting a bit, well, impatient, so i asked him if he was going to kiss me or what.

after that we were joined at the lips for several months.
    kaffrin wrote:
    we were being all touchy-feely and stuff, but neither of us had actually gone in for the kill, and i was getting a bit, well, impatient, so i asked him if he was going to kiss me or what. after that we were joined at the lips for several months.
    :lol: Touching!

I suspect that whenever I next get with someone, they're going to have to tell me to kiss them too. :blush:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    :lol: Touching!

yus. i am last of the great romantics.
    i was like 15 or something
    My first kiss was when i was 12 - was at a disco with some friends and this guy who I was at school with just asked me could he kiss me so I said yes and it was yukky, lol.

My first kiss with my wonderful boyfriend was in the bar at a local hotel the first time we met up, we were sitting, talking and holding hands when he leaned in to give me a hug and we just looked into each others eyes and that was it...we kissed. It was the best kiss ever...*sighs*
    My first ever kiss with my current bf was on a coach on the way back from italy and then my first kiss with him this time around was the best ever, it was at the bottom of the street under a lamp post, not v.romantic but it was so delicate and nervous because we were both feeling really fragile after discussing our getting back together! I will remeber that kiss for the rest of my life and maybe only the kiss at my wedding will be anywhere near that good!!
    With my current bf, In a cinema.. how romantic!
    ive neva kissed any1! :blush: :crying: but im only 12 n im dying :crazyeyes . im pretty shy. altho there is dis 12 yr old girl across da road tht i reali fancy :heart::love: n we walk home n play out wit each other all da time. shes got into plenty of lads but ive neva had a gf!!!! :nervous:
    ive neva kissed any1! :blush: :crying: but im only 12 n im dying :crazyeyes . im pretty shy. altho there is dis 12 yr old girl across da road tht i reali fancy :heart::love: n we walk home n play out wit each other all da time. shes got into plenty of lads but ive neva had a gf!!!! :nervous:

Maybe it's because they don't understand you when you speak in text talk... :(
    Maybe it's because they don't understand you when you speak in text talk... :(

huh?
    huh?
    :lol:

and as for my first kiss.... well when i was about 5 at school 2 guys kept like taking it in turns kissing my cheeks... but i was 5 so that don't really count...

and any kisses since... no :no: BUT... hopefully somethings gonna happen between me and this guy in the summer *fingers crossed* :heart:
    n play out wit each other all da time. :nervous:

that is really cute!!!
    I was 10 when i had my first kiss.Was a boy called simon and was in the scret hidey bushes in the school garden at lunch time.Was a bit rank looking back on it - everyone was watching!
    I can vivadly remember the first time i kissed my current boyfriend because we had been "doing stuff" a week or so befor actually kissing.Im quite shy when it comes to first kisses i guess so our first kiss didnt happen until we were about to have sex.Weird i know but i wont forget it...Something special about it.
    Hah doubt he remembers it!:P
    My first kiss was when I was 17 (so . . . last year), in the bus station. How romantic. I didn't know what I thought of it to be honest, I was kind of freaked out by the whole 'somebody elses face being so close to mine' (yes, yes, I'm weird!) thing. The relationship only lasted two weeks, but only because we realised that we were better off as friends. We still are really good friends now as well :)
    och it was drunken lol
    the first proper one was in the local park overlooking all the old people playing crown green bowling :blush: