Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Giving a good blow job?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have given my bf a hand job and he has cum so I hope that means he enjoyed it. He wants me to give him a blow job but Iam a bit scared. I want to but dont know how. People say suck it like a lollipop but which bits? Is there bits on the penis more sensitive - Iam not very sexually aware and dont have a clue. The last thing I want to do is hurt him....

Please provide advice - like from the basics...

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/askthesiteqandas/sexualhealthqandas/oralinstructions

Try that link. I'm sure if you search the forums you will find lots of helpful info.
  • Options
    go by his reactions to see what he likes, ask him to tell you how much he enjoys it. Just dont be very very rough, although some guys like a bit of firmness!
  • Options
    Ask him what he likes first of all.

Get relaxed and try things out. I wank my bf off for a while first and then slowly put him in my mouth. Don't start bobbing your head straight away - take your time and build up a nice speed that suits you and him. Oh yeah...and gently fondle and massage his balls while you're sucking his knob - he'll probably love that :naughty:

Spit or swallow - it's up to you, don't feel you have to. What I do depends on my mood- sometimes I swallow or I let him come on my face or boobs...although I often give him bjs in the car, park, cinema etc so swallowing is the easist option - less mess! lol :)

Enjoy yourself!
  • Options
    This link on giving him good head might help you too.
  • Options
  • Options
    Well at least you're willing to try, every girl I've been with has never even bothered, despite requests and me doing it for them many times :(

I think he'll be pleased you're just making an effort.
  • Options
    Nothing is worse than a guy pecking your head all the time for blow jobs and when you do give them him, he never returns the favour. Nothing is worse than giving a guy loads of blow jobs and him not even thinking that you might want and love oral too. Its not just guys that love oral you know!!!

eh?

I am a bloke, and it is always me who gives oral and never recieves? I don't get your point?
  • Options
    I was also making a point that if you keep pestering a girl for a blow job then you just won't get one

:yes: men, take note!!
  • Options
    I was just saying that is not just girls that can behave like that, guys can also.

I was also making a point that if you keep pestering a girl for a blow job then you just won't get one. You can tell her you would like one and she would then give you one when she was ready and willing.

I was also making a point that I understand how annoying it is when you give oral to someone and you crave oral back but they just don't do it even though you make the biggest hints!

OK, I understand what you meant now.

So what do you do when you're in this situation? I give oral to my current g/f I would say two thirds of the time we have sex. She knows I would like her to return the favour, but I never ask her to do it. I don't want to get into the position where she knows she is going to get it anyway and doesn't have to do it back. I have been like that with all the other girls I've been with and really don't want it to happen again. Do I carry on and hope one day she will? Talk to her about it, or just stop doing it for her?