Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

oral sex - a bit of advice

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys an girls....

Hoping I can get some advice / help from you all.

I am a virgin but and starting to get serious with my bf and recently had oral sex. Its just recently I got thrush - from using soap I think...

Anyway I have not let my bf go near there as I dont want him to get it. Its just I think Iam ok now and my bf wants to go down on me. The problem is he has bad excema on his hands and uses cream - vaseline intensive care. Its fragrance free but would this be bad for me if it was on his hands when he fingered me etc?

Please help....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cover your vagina in live yoghurt and let him lick it off. I do believe I am correct in recalling that thrush is a yeast infection caused by a lack of "good bacteria" and that live youghurt has lots of these "good dudes". Anyway, not sure that will help but my girlfriend (now ex) liked it because it was always freshly cold from the fridge! :thumb:

I don't know about the excema but I'm pretty foolish and would just get down to it without looking into the consequences. Afterall it's only a yeast infection, how bad can it be.

On another foolish note; I went down on and fucked my girlfriend (now ex) when she had cistitis (spelling?) and I was fine, no ill effects. Infact quite the opposite, I felt really good afterwards :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    M12_GTO wrote:
    On another foolish note; I went down on and fucked my girlfriend (now ex) when she had cistitis (spelling?) and I was fine, no ill effects. Infact quite the opposite, I felt really good afterwards :lol:

I wonder why she's your EX? :rolleyes:

Back to question - as long as your boyfriend hasn't put the cream on immediately before touching you I should think you'll be fine. Get him to put use it at least an hour before to give it time to absorb into his skin properly.