Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

HELP needed asap! pleeeaaassseee!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well, im goin out tonight, got my outfit sorted, but my hair??? wat do i want to with my hair??? i dont wanna straighten it, i always do that. Anyone know any simple styles that look good and are achievable? my hair is just past my shoulders, wavy, and ive got a side fringe.

Any idea's, i would be so grateful. :crazyeyes

Comments

• Options
    wear it wavy?

do you want it up or down?
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    wear it wavy?

do you want it up or down?

when i say wavy, i mean sort of frizzy, i would prefer it up.
  • Options
    if you want it up, a DEAD easy style that looks good with a side fringe is a french twist - there are loads of versions and loads of places on the internet that give instructions.... or if you want, i can type of the version i have in my beauty book... just do the style, straighten your fringe after and voila! =o)
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    if you want it up, a DEAD easy style that looks good with a side fringe is a french twist - there are loads of versions and loads of places on the internet that give instructions.... or if you want, i can type of the version i have in my beauty book... just do the style, straighten your fringe after and voila! =o)

could put the instructions up here? have u got a link 2 a pic as well? thankyou, so much, im just so bored of lookin the same everytime i go out.
  • Options
    give me a few minutes and i'll link a website with the intructions and picture on... jsut remembered blasted stepsister has the book... it looks quite complicated but i promise it isnt... im doing ti for my friend for our prom 2moro and im uselewss at hairstyles!
  • Options
    thankyou, ur a life saver!
  • Options
    Here's how to do it:

http://www.ehow.com/how_17116_make-french-twist.html

and heres what it should look like!

http://www.able2know.com/forums/about53485.html (just scroll down, its from another forum)
  • Options
    i no wat u mean. i used 2 wear my hair like that when i was at school. mite do summits similar, fink im gonna wait till my mates get ere and ave a play about with it.
  • Options
    i always have my hair the same when i go out if im having it up but thats because im crap at doing my hair.

i just put it in a ponytail and plait the ponytail. pin it to my head and spike the top bit, its loads easier than a french twist and i like it :D