Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Should cannibis be legalised?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are your opinions?

Comments

• Options
    http://www.ukcia.org/effects/myths.html

Very important to check this out. The bbc did a bad report on dope on their website the other day, it said it makes you impotent, this doc. sorts that crap out. You can't deny the fact that some people do dope to rebel and if it was legal some would stop. Having it legalised would really generate tourism and make it a wealthy country. I also need it because I got addicted to speed once and have had a minor case of sychosis (or something). When im walking down the street some thoughs I think I subconciously say. bloody annoying, weed really helps and its been getting better as weed relaxes the brain and stops stress for some.

I think it should be legal.
  • Options
    Yeah course it should be legalised... every1 who wants to do it can do it n e way it would be that the revenu went to the government instead of dealers.... this might b worse but they might do summing worthwhile with the money like making the NHS good or making shit work.
    Cannabis aint as dangerous as smoking n probably bout the same as alcohol.. sont see y it cant be legalised like them
  • Options
    it doesnt really make any difference if it is or not. Everyone can get some.
    Its hope it doesnt get legalised because they will put taxes on it & the price will go up

[This message has been edited by dodgy dave (edited 15-10-2000).]
  • Options
    Yeah, but alot of it will be home grown and that will be very cheap bud as seeds are freely available.
  • Options
    Its in my honest opinion that cannabis should be legalised.
    I cant say I have ever tried the drug (and I doubt I ever will), even tho I have been offered it a fair few times.

But I mean, it is sooo easy to get hold of it - the government might as well make some money out of it!!

Its less harmfull than alcahol for goodness sake, yet alcahol is perfectly legal.

Anyway, just my opinion! :P