Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

REVEALED: The Full, Terrifying List of Infomation the ID Cards Will Store

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
_41153859_clarke203_pa.jpg

Personal information

his full name

other names by which he is or has been known

his date of birth

his place of birth

his gender

the address of his principal place of residence in the United Kingdom

the address of every other place in the United Kingdom where he has a place of residence.
Identifying information

a photograph of his head and shoulders

his signature

his fingerprints

other biometric information about him
Residential status

his nationality

his entitlement to remain in the United Kingdom where that entitlement derives from a grant of leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom, the terms and conditions of that leave
Personal reference numbers

his National Identity Registration Number

the number of any ID card issued to him

any national insurance number allocated to him

the number of any immigration document relating to him

the number of any United Kingdom passport that has been issued to him

the number of any passport issued to him by or on behalf of the authorities of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom or by or on behalf of an international organisation

the number of any document that can be used by him (in some or all circumstances) instead of a passport;

the number of any identity card issued to him by the authorities of a country or territory outside the United Kingdom

any reference number allocated to him by the secretary of state in connection with an application made by him for permission to enter or to remain in the United Kingdom

the number of any work permit relating to him;

any driver number given to him by a driving licence;

the number of any designated document which is held by him and is a document the number of which does not fall within any of the preceding sub-paragraphs

the date of expiry or period of validity of a document the number of which is recorded by virtue of this paragraph.
Record history

information falling within the preceding paragraphs that has previously been recorded about him in the Register

particulars of changes affecting that information and of changes made to his entry in the Register

his date of death.
Registration and ID card history

the date of every application for registration made by him

the date of every application by him for a modification of the contents of his entry

the date of every application by him confirming the contents of his entry (with or without changes)

the reason for any omission from the information recorded in his entry

particulars (in addition to its number) of every ID card issued to him

whether each such card is in force and, if not, why not

particulars of every person who has countersigned an application by him for an ID card or a designated document, so far as those particulars were included on the application

particulars of every notification given about lost, stolen and damaged ID cards

particulars of every requirement by the secretary of state for the individual to surrender an ID card issued to him.
Validation information

the information provided in connection with every application by him to be entered in the Register, for a modification of the contents of his entry or for the issue of an ID card

the information provided in connection with every application by him confirming his entry in the Register (with or without changes)

particulars of the steps taken, in connection with an application mentioned in paragraph (a) or (b) or otherwise, for identifying the applicant or for verifying the information provided in connection with the application

particulars of any other steps taken or information obtained for ensuring that there is a complete, up-to-date and accurate entry about that individual in the Register

particulars of every notification given by that individual for changing details in the register.
Security information

a personal identification number to be used for facilitating the making of applications for information recorded in his entry, and for facilitating the provision of the information;

a password or other code to be used for that purpose or particulars of a method of generating such a password or code

questions and answers to be used for identifying a person seeking to make such an application or to apply for or to make a modification of that entry.
Records of provision of information

particulars of every occasion on which information contained in the individual's entry has been provided to a person

particulars of every person to whom such information has been provided on such an occasion

other particulars, in relation to each such occasion, of the provision of the information.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4630045.stm

Comments

• Options
    seems like a lot of information for a card
  • Options
    FUCK ME.

I wondered how they would get it through.

Halve this list as appeasement and the "government" will get the other half through parliament.

Has to be fought, tooth and nail.
  • Options
    erm what if you didnt notify the authorites that ou had a foreign passport or someting, how would thye know about pasport numbers etc
  • Options
    I sure as hell won't be getting one. They can go fuck right off.
  • Options

I am sure you will reconsider when your arrested and locked away.
  • Options

Seconded.

If they are going to tag me 24/7 for the rest of my life they may as fucking well do.
  • Options

Or I can leave the country. And this stupid fucking Government.
  • Options
    Or I can leave the country. And this stupid fucking Government.

Without a card you can't I am betting. Perhaps they are getting the architect who did Portmerion in to re-design the city centres. :impissed:

Now, who wants their microchip enema first?
  • Options
    klintock wrote:
    Without a card you can't I am betting. Perhaps they are getting the architect who did Portmerion in to re-design the city centres. :impissed:

Now, who wants their microchip enema first?

As soon as the first mention of "Compulsary" comes out, I'm fucking offski.
  • Options
    fuck that.
  • Options
    his date of death.

:confused:
  • Options

Someone perhaps forgot to mention the card can actually see into the future lol.

Quite a scary proposal this whole ID card thing. I really can't see how it's going be of benefit against terrorism at all, seems yet another false pretext from the powers that be.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix

Ahahahaaa! Haha! Haaaa! :lol:

*ahem*

Oh a serious note, does this mean I may not anything else except this on me at any given time? No driving license? No other shit when applying for a job? Win...
    Shame it costs a fuckoff stupid amount. £90 for a fucking compulsory thing? Bastards. Must steal £90 off the next government employee I see to get this...

I still can't beleive they have determined my date of death though! Shocking.
  • Options
    How are they going to force everyone to pay £90 for this shit? I don't have £90 to my name!
  • Options
    and those without the number of the beast won't be able to buy sell or trade ...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Ahahahaaa! Haha! Haaaa! :lol:

*ahem*

What?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I found it funny it has your date of death on it? That would explain how the quote was there...
  • Options
    Well I'm emigrating
  • Options
    http://pollingreport.co.uk/blog/index.php

Interesting poll from Mail on Sunday. If people have to pay £100 support falls to 10% and if they have to pay £300 (the figure suggested by LSE) it falls to 2%.

The more I hear about this the more it sounds like Labour's Poll Tax.
  • Options
    anyone who would leave the country over the matter of an ID card is a loser who needs to get some real problems in thier life. In 10 years everywhere you go will have them anyway.

Do any of you own a mobile?? You know that tracks your movements as well 24/7, better leave the country if you own one.
  • Options
    anyone who would leave the country over the matter of an ID card is a loser who needs to get some real problems in thier life. In 10 years everywhere you go will have them anyway.

Resistance is futile. Go back to sleep, nothing to see here. :rolleyes:
    Do any of you own a mobile?? You know that tracks your movements as well 24/7, better leave the country if you own one.

Are mobile phones compulsory now? Do Orange threaten you with jail if you don't use their service? No.

So why do I have to have this service forced upon me? Do fuck off.

Oh that's right, they aren't/ I can't leave the country, lugnuts, it's a figment of some psychopaths imagination that you have bought into for reasons I cannot even imagine.
  • Options
    I was just making the point that the goverment know where you are all the time anyway, so the ID card doesnt carry as much weight on civil liberties as people do.

Heres a deal anyway, i believe people are bluffing bigtime here so I will pay for anyones flight who intends to leave the country, Ill even chuck in accomodation for a couple of weeks, lets see how many of you take it up...........

Ill guess none.
  • Options
    Give me two years or so and i'll take you up on that offer.
  • Options
    ill leave the country isigened the pledge to notget already

seriously though if it has jsut your name DOB and NI number and if your an organ donor ill be happy, however it has things which shouldnt be on there and help noone with, if i want an ID ill use my provisional drivers license, which is OPTIONAL i dont need 1

first they said itll stop terroism, it wont and now that dropped form official policy, the nthey said itll stop benefit fraud and illegally immigrated wrokers, benefit fraud over 10 years costs less than introduction cost of card, and illegal immigrants get jobs cause of illegal employers who dont do checks, so they dont say that anymore, now they say itll beat identity fraud, when actually itll make it a more lucrative profession as peopel will hack it and sell their services, and the state will be the ones nicking my identity

most useless legislation in a long time and the sign of a paranoid government, i hope they now lose the next election even if tories get in for just 4 years....
  • Options
    Give me two years or so and i'll take you up on that offer.

Not a problem Ill still be here ;)
  • Options
    This Stasi-like piece of legislation has been dreamed up by a paranoid and over-powerful executive which is scared of its own people.

You want to live in a country where all free thought is suppressed? Go to one of the ones already created. And stay there.

We are obligated to oppose this. Or we will all have taken a dump on the people who endangered (and in many cases, lost) their lives to save us from tyranny. Not one person who claims to believe in liberty could possibly support this 'Identity Cards' Bill.

At the moment, we have to focus all our efforts on defeating this legislation and its plans for a surveillance state.

You with me, citizen? ;)
  • Options
    if you turn your phone off, how can they know where you are
  • Options
    I was just making the point that the goverment know where you are all the time anyway

No, they don't.
    so the ID card doesnt carry as much weight on civil liberties

It depends whether you want to make your own decisions or not. I think freedom is doing whatever you like and facing consequences if and when they arise. This lot think that freedom is doing exactly what they say when they say it. No thanks.....
    leave the country

Prove that I am in one and I will. No one has ever proven to me that "the country" is anything more than scribbles on paper. It's an entirely arbitary, unprovable distinction and I'll be fucked if i believe in it blindly.
    so they dont say that anymore, now they say itll beat identity fraud,

I think the real reason is to incorporate everyone. Your birth certificate made you into a corporation (name) that you are fooled into thinking is you.
    You with me, citizen?

How exactly do you know that I am a citizen? This is going to be where I am coming from on this. Where and when do you think I became a citizen? If I wasn't in the state would I be needing one of these things? etc.
  • Options
    I find it helps to put Tommo on ignore.
  • Options
    I did love the way that Charles Clark said he would put a 'cap on the cost of the cards'.

Does that mean if the project runs over it will be cancelled?