Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

X causes MS?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my friend told me that she read about a study done at some university that said if u take X like 7 times or something like that, that your kids will definately have multiple sclerosis. Does anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Multiple sclerosis is hereditory as far as I know. I wouldn't think you'd definately get MS, but it wouldn't be good for you anyway.
    Originally posted by TheeSaiint:
    my friend told me that she read about a study done at some university that said if u take X like 7 times or something like that, that your kids will definately have multiple sclerosis. Does anyone know anything about this?

X? What's that then ... ?
    X is what Americans call ecstasy. And for the record, MS is probably not hereditary. It is hightly unlikely that ecstasy causes MS, it's just a scare story as far as we can tell.

For quality, trustworthy information about multiple sclerosis, go to: www.mssociety.org.uk
    Well I'm a regular user of Ecstasy and Speed and I'm never experienced any of them problems...

For detailed information and news on Ecstasy you should check: http://www.ecstasy.org

I'm not saying drugs are safe because everything carries a risk, you can slightly decrease that risk by buying a MDMA testing kit which can give you a better indication of whats in the pill before you munch it.
    just outa intrest where would one get a MDMA testing kit? and how much would it cost? and does it tell u if the pills safe or not ? and can u use the kit more than once?
    Originally posted by electric-e:
    just outa intrest where would one get a MDMA testing kit? and how much would it cost? and does it tell u if the pills safe or not ? and can u use the kit more than once?

You can buy MDMA testing kits from some sex shops, tho I've only ever seen them for sale in Manchester and London and it was for about £15 (I think), basically you scrape a small part off the pill and put it on some litmus type paper and see if it turns black and how fast, there is a guide within the kit that explains the results and yes you can use it more than once.
    thanx justin "sex shops" says alot bout u !!!!! lol