Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spotting inbetween Periods

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Aw, man I'm so sorry for the most common, most annoying topic to see on these boards but with me being on the pill for just few weeks now. It's all kinds new to me.

My history with contraception: Used Injection few years ago. Complications popped up, so was taken off. About one year ago, I think it was, I was put on the pill called Mercillion (something like that). Lasted only month as came out of relationship. Made no plans to have sex. So felt there was no need for it.

About 2-3weeks ago I decided to go back on the pill, same one. Doctor is keeping a close eye on me at the moment, aking sure it worls well enough for me. Anyways. just today I have been bleeding. Not a lot, but enough to cause me concern as to why I'm bleeding inbetween me periods. Is this normal? Is it just cause me body getting use to the pill as I've only started it? Or should I be concern?

Not too familiar with the use of the pill, so this is all relatively new to me. Sorry.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    Aw cheers. Appreciate that mucho. Had a feeling it was normal, just needed to be reassured I guess.

Thank you. xXx

:heart:
  • Options
    i had spotting for 5 months! then as soon as it stopped, me and my boyfriend split up. typical! dont worry it should go eventually.