Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

VTCT Holistic therapy... and Anatomy & Physiology

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
If anyone has done either of these could you tell me what they're like, what the work load is like etc?

Also, does anyone know if you can do two VTCTs at the same time? Like one full time and one part time, or if that'd be too much work. :confused:

Cheers :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ive just finished a course, VCTC in Holistic therapies, which was made up of nutrition, aromatherapy, a and p, reflexology, massage and salon management. VCTC dont give you any exams except salon management which is strange, but its a very interesting cours eto do go for it. and i dont have a clue about doing 2, apart fromthe fact alot of people in my class had trouble coping with the work load of one.......
  • Options
    Hmm... that does sound like a lot of work.
    The one I wanted to do is just made up of reflexology, aromatherapy and body massage so it doesn't sound as demanding. :chin:
    But just found out I can't do that full time course and would have to take the parts individually which is confusing me a bit now.

It all sounds really interesting, I wish I could do everything :razz: .

Was that all in one year then?
    What are you going on to do?