Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Being attractive makes it more difficult to pull anybody

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    that's just it mist, you assume by that that anyone who is attractive must be arrogant

That's not what I said, and not what I assume. I know plenty of people who manage to be attractive without shouting about it.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    I don't have any probs pulling birds - the problem is pulling the right ones.

When I'm not pissed I find the easy ladies rather unnatractive even if they're stunners.
    Unfortunately if I'm pissed I'll quite happily settle for the slappers.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    being good looking usually means some people are after you for sex....so i suppose its harder to trust someone, but it also makes the nice people slightly indimidated....
    but being shy makes it harder to pull
    being too in your face just makes you look like an idiot so its nearly as bad
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    being good looking usually means some people are after you for sex....so i suppose its harder to trust someone, but it also makes the nice people slightly indimidated....
    but being shy makes it harder to pull
    being too in your face just makes you look like an idiot so its nearly as bad
    How about, if you're good looking AND shy?

Ilora x
  • Options
    On topic.

I don't know if i'm really attractive or not, but now and then i'll walk into a room with a group of people and get talking etc and a girl will walk over and believe she can do what she wants and have a sexual power over me because im a man. If you don't understand what I mean, have you ever been somewhere and a girl comes onto you 100% and tries to tease you without hardly getting to know you? It sounds like a male fantasy on here but its a turn off, it annoys me that because some girls know how men might think and how much they like sex they can act the way they want and have me eating out of her hand and as a reward she MIGHT give me sex? Give it rest, if any of you girls act like this, don't, i'd rather find a girl whos more of a challenge who I might play games with and tease and little, have fun. Walking up to me holding sex like a carrot on a piece of string infront of a horse will only make me fuck you then ignore you, don't think of sex as a way to get me to like you. That doesn't mean you should wait 3 weeks 2 days and 6 hours GMT time after midnight on the second night to have sex either, sex on the first night is fine, in fact i'd probably move on if you "made him wait", it doesn't make men respect you less for having sex wiht them early, just don't try to use it like a tool.

Went off topic a bit but some girls think after I fuck them that i'll become there little slave because they tihnk that "we were all over each other last night and you were loving it" crap.

TBTC 4EVA !!!!!!!!! :p
  • Options
    On topic.

I don't know if i'm really attractive or not, but now and then i'll walk into a room with a group of people and get talking etc and a girl will walk over and believe she can do what she wants and have a sexual power over me because im a man. If you don't understand what I mean, have you ever been somewhere and a girl comes onto you 100% and tries to tease you without hardly getting to know you? It sounds like a male fantasy on here but its a turn off, it annoys me that because some girls know how men might think and how much they like sex they can act the way they want and have me eating out of her hand and as a reward she MIGHT give me sex? Give it rest, if any of you girls act like this, don't, i'd rather find a girl whos more of a challenge who I might play games with and tease and little, have fun. Walking up to me holding sex like a carrot on a piece of string infront of a horse will only make me fuck you then ignore you, don't think of sex as a way to get me to like you. That doesn't mean you should wait 3 weeks 2 days and 6 hours GMT time after midnight on the second night to have sex either, sex on the first night is fine, in fact i'd probably move on if you "made him wait", it doesn't make men respect you less for having sex wiht them early, just don't try to use it like a tool.

Went off topic a bit but some girls think after I fuck them that i'll become there little slave because they tihnk that "we were all over each other last night and you were loving it" crap.

All so true!

I think when a girl starts playing games I'm off in a shot, whether it's trying to use sex to get to me, or holding back tring to keep my interest. I've been in both situations (for not very long). I would like a women to just be honest.

With regards to atractiveness, I think it can make things harder, but if you're a nice person, then you're a nice person and if you are confident enough to chat to a member of the opposite sex they will see that.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I can't stand people who know they are attractive I i find modesty attractive and I'm sure that's why you can't pull coz other people are the same as me.

There was a website that someone posted about a while ago and only "good looking" people were a allowed to join. Quite shallow tbh.
  • Options
    There are also the really hot girls who don't stuck up at all, but guys won't approach them for fear of being shot down.
  • Options
    How about, if you're good looking AND shy?

Ilora x
    aparrantly i am....
    and i agree girls who are in your face and just flaunt themselves because they think the best way to get a guy interested is to act like a slut....the only thing is it only makes them interested in getting in your pants, not the real person. but then again i dunno why a guy would give a girl like that what she wants.
  • Options
  • Options
    Blah wrote:
    hmm..i cant tell

If a man smiles at me, it could mean that he's eyeing me up, but it could also mean he's smiling because he thinks im funny looking

If a guy smiles at you, the chances are he's eyeing you up...if he isn't or thinks you're a weirdo he probably won't show recognition.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    but then again i dunno why a guy would give a girl like that what she wants.

Why wouldn't a guy have sex with a girl who's slutty? To refuse shagging with a good looking bird is abnormal amongst males.

On the thread topic, the better looking you are, the easier it is to pull...also the more confident you are, the easier it is to pull (generalisations, but true nevertheless). Anyone who reckons being attractive makes it more difficult to pull or have a relationship isn't thinking clearly...
  • Options
    being attractive can make it difficult to pull a decent person, who's interested in you not just for the fact that your hot. Alls SOME guys who go after attractive girls are after is sex!

No not at all being attractive makes it difficult for the genuine people to approach you. I dont go after girls at all for sex but then maybe thats because i dont consider myself attractive at all.
    I wouldnt approach hotter girls because a majority of them seem to (on first impression) look at me like im a pile of shit. Until they get to know me and realise im a nice person then they become interested at which point i have lost interest due to the first few times of them being an arrogant fuckhead.

I think to be fair if your hot then you can go out everynight and score someone with a bit of confidence when your not hot you need to make more effort and im a nicer person because i have to try harder because if your not that good looking the only thing you have is your personality and if you an arrogant prick and ugly then your doomed!