Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

How to make the most of a trip

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does nebody here have nething they do to make a trip longer or more fun?
Do u get really weird if u drink and drop on the same nite or is it only me who cant cope?!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    To make acid last longer you just have to take more, although more than 7 or 8 in a ten hour period isn't really advised, not if you've got anything important to do anyway.

To make it more fun, just get all your mates together in someones house and get mashed.
    to be totally honest with you i think that what your doing is stupid. you should not mix drink and drugs, i'm no saint but i haven't tried anything more than pot and i think that getting pissed is much more safer and fun
    love me***
    If u wanna make a trip longet take it with an E but this is stupid if u ask me. When I done my first trip ever I had some base and smoked magic mushrooms all nite. I had a really bad trip that lasted double of what it usually would coz of all the other stuff I had taken. U goota think about the fact u might have a bad trip and if u do u r gonna regret trying to make it last longer, trust me!