Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Panorama

Who saw the panorama special. Bolloxas always. Cocaine does not raise body temperature to dangerous levels.

In 1995 channel 4 did that pot night (remember) and BBC did a panorama on weed with loads of propaganda and the LCA (legalise cannabis alliance) sued the BBC 2000 pounds for concealing the truth. Shit program anyway.
If the weapon goes ahead (not likely) heroin and cocaine prices will soar.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    Who saw the panorama special. Bolloxas always. Cocaine does not raise body temperature to dangerous levels.

In 1995 channel 4 did that pot night (remember) and BBC did a panorama on weed with loads of propaganda and the LCA (legalise cannabis alliance) sued the BBC 2000 pounds for concealing the truth. Shit program anyway.
    If the weapon goes ahead (not likely) heroin and cocaine prices will soar.

I like documentaries, but I missed that 1. I'm sure they do their research and wouldn't say things that aren't true.

Weren't they just trying to give information to people. Lets face it, all drugs are dangerous aren't they.

It's a shame that people feel the need to invade their own bodies with harmful substances. If God had meant us to take drugs he would have designed our bodies so that we wouldn't become addicted.

• Options
    Originally posted by prettywing_flything:
    I like documentaries, but I missed that 1. I'm sure they do their research and wouldn't say things that aren't true.

Weren't they just trying to give information to people. Lets face it, all drugs are dangerous aren't they.

It's a shame that people feel the need to invade their own bodies with harmful substances. If God had meant us to take drugs he would have designed our bodies so that we wouldn't become addicted.

uh-oh.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by Dom Waghorn:
    uh-oh.....

lol

• Options
    Most official stuff is bollox n e wya... u think if they made a program that said drugs rn't dangerous the directors of the BBC would allow it to be shown... even films have to be censored if they make drugs oput too be good in anyway... notice the way they always leave out plus sides.

All drugs r dangerous that's true... it's just they're not as dangerous as people say they are.
    As for the god thing... I dont believe him but if u do If god hadn't meant us to take drugs y did he design our bodies to like em.