Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Is there a 'use by date' on pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was going through my draws at home and found an ecstacy pill. I must have put it there when I came back fucked one night and just forgot about it. The problem is that it has been there for about 2 weeks if my memory serves me correctly. When I first got it, it was white- now it is losing it's colour a bit and has turned slighty brown. I was wondering whether or not there is some kind of use by date, whether the pill stops working as well after a certain amount of time, and whether or not it is worth using.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by phatboy:
    I was going through my draws at home and found an ecstacy pill. I must have put it there when I came back fucked one night and just forgot about it. The problem is that it has been there for about 2 weeks if my memory serves me correctly. When I first got it, it was white- now it is losing it's colour a bit and has turned slighty brown. I was wondering whether or not there is some kind of use by date, whether the pill stops working as well after a certain amount of time, and whether or not it is worth using.

Don't know anything about Es, but with legal tablets, I know that advice is to chuck any that have discoloured, or passed the use by.

I have often wondered if the use by date means that the tablets loose their efficacy, or are actually dangerous.

Maybe Derby will know?

J9