Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Decent drug alert!!!

DXM is definatly worth trying. The hallucination is really cool and relaxing. Daze, you tried it? if not then you should.

[This message has been edited by dirty_harry (edited 28-09-2000).]
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    DXM... nah not tried it... still stuck on the Ketamin and DMT for the hallucinigenics at the moment... will check it out if I can get it though.
  • Options
    Greetings dudes, I live in the US mid-west, does it go by any other street names that you are aware of?. I agree with "Daze", Ketamin is worth trying out, 15 or 18 times. ;-) I found a great buzz by accident a few weeks ago(for experienced folks only) A dose of E near your personal threshold & a lude(a real Rohrer 714/not the crap circulating here & there). Then just sculpt your buzz with hits of 1 or the other throughout your ride. Have fun...

• Options
    Ok is it just me or r some of the durgs Dangerdocc is mentioning not available over here.... R most of them amphetimines of some sort or barbiturates or some kinda Upper or Downer... or some kinda medical drug, which u can't usually get unless some1 robs a pharmicist.