Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Any info on ludes?

A mate has said he can give me ludes for a pound each. Im not too familiar on this drug, could anyone offer information.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm Ludes... never heard of them harry.. what the menna be??? If u've never taken them take em, but they might bsome perscription upper or downer which usually rn't worth £1

[This message has been edited by Daze (edited 28-09-2000).]
    and one of my mates is in hospital for eating peyote or some hallucinogenic cactus. OUCH!!!
    He's on the stomach pump.
    hallucinigenic cactus... that could b nice... wher do u get them from??
    Manufactured by Rohrer, under the chemical name "methaqualone"(i think). gives you the wobblies & some auditory & visual distortion depending on the person, we did them quite a bit in high school, never had a bad experience. However, dumbasses not familiar with it mixed it with unknown shit & got really stupid. I dig it, I guess it's just a matter of opinion. Good to see "Dirty-Harry" & "Daze", the other experienced posters back. cheers...

Check out this site for info
    http://www.co.ramsey.mn.us/PH/Drugs9.htm

seems that ludes are the same as what I know as downers, I think they kinda suck and in my expierience they're not usually very strong, we used to get 10 of this prescription drugs for hyperactive people for about £5.... but they wernt worth it.
    Daze, you can get them cacti on platdorm 8 of brighton station by appointment with some goth.

[This message has been edited by dirty_harry (edited 29-09-2000).]
    Those ludes may be useless for high hits but they sure help you sleep if you suffer from insomnia.