Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

White diamonds

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi I was wondering if anyone has every had white diamond ecstacy pills before? :chin:

Comments

• Options
    Sorry i meant ever not every!
  • Options
    Before anybody else says it - the stamp/shape/colour will change from batch to batch and there is no way of saying that the stuff in each one is going to be the same...
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote:
    Before anybody else says it - the stamp/shape/colour will change from batch to batch and there is no way of saying that the stuff in each one is going to be the same...

true and yes i have had white diamonds but of course there's no way in me garaunteeing they're the same you've took or are going to take so i can't give you any solid advice
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Yes I used to be able to get white diamonds at the end of the 90's. They were very nice.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    That's a while ago Skive but the white diamonds now are not going to be as good as they were

They may be better.

The question was whether I had taken White Diamonds before and I have. ?I never said they were going to be the same.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    neither did i but pills a while ago were supposed to be more pure from what i have ever heard.

I don't buy into that.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    well thenyou don't have too but i know people that said the first ever pills around came from amsterdam and they cost a lot of money but they were said o be more pure and give you the real ecstasy feeling whereas now they are mixed with loads of toxins.

I been doing pills for almost a decade and I havn't seen the type of change they're on about.
    Most people will say that pills were better when they first started taking them because they do lose their 'magic'.

A lot of pills still do come form the Netherlands, and I really can't see how where they were manafactured has a bearing on the quality.

What toxins are you talking about anyway?
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    How do the authorities suspect someone of carrying drugs through an airport? I've been on lots of holidays and I've never seen anyone being thoroughly searched or sniffer dogs etc. I dont see how you could get caught if you had a couple of pills in your pocket. Anyone have anything to add?
  • Options
    saj029763 wrote:
    How do the authorities suspect someone of carrying drugs through an airport? I've been on lots of holidays and I've never seen anyone being thoroughly searched or sniffer dogs etc. I dont see how you could get caught if you had a couple of pills in your pocket. Anyone have anything to add?

Well first of all you have to look at the risks, getting caught may end with severe concequences! Do you really want to sacrifice your holiday for a criminal record!

I know a lad who went through the airport with pills strapped on him, and he was sweating buckets! Yes he got away with it but imagine if he had been caught, and punished for drug trafficing! Looking at some serious punishment there.

So yes, you can get caught, very easily... is it worth it to you?
  • Options
    if i ever took pills back from holiday i'd only take 3 or 4 for that following weekend, i definately wouldn't risk taking a shit load...
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I been doing pills for almost a decade and I havn't seen the type of change they're on about.
    Most people will say that pills were better when they first started taking them because they do lose their 'magic'.

Maybe you haven't noticed cos you carried on taking them and the change was gradual? When I was taking them in the early/mid 90's 1 pill would have my rushing and loved up all night. Now I can take anything from 4 - 10 pills and it doesn't feel anything close to how they used to be, it's not down to tolerance because I haven't been taking them in between. Maybe 1 time recently I got a similar feeling from 2, so a few are ok but it still wasn't the same.

Most are without a doubt weaker than they used to be...unless you're just lucky enough to get the good ones all the time.
  • Options
    Vray wrote:
    Most are without a doubt weaker than they used to be...unless you're just lucky enough to get the good ones all the time.

Testing has actaully shown the strength hasn't dropped.

I no longer find MDMA powder so good either - not because the quality has dropped but because I've done so much of it. It's about novelty as much as tolerence.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    I no longer find MDMA powder so good either - not because the quality has dropped but because I've done so much of it. It's about novelty as much as tolerence.

Yes, indeed, it's always a depressing moment when you realise you just aren't enjoying something like you used to. I suppose that's why people mix and match and push the boundaries so much - looking for a novel sensation.
  • Options
    its about 5.30am... end of the night

Hey, yeah I had em tonight for the first time and they were wicked! very nice come up and buzz, its probably what ecstasy pills shud be like.

though the best one I had in my life was prob my first ever pill... 1999 gatecrasher... mitsubishi... that experience will stay with me for the rest of my life.

;)
  • Options
    tolerance

Yeah my tolerance has def dropped, even if I left it for 2months I still need quite a few to get me goin... prob a sign to quit whilst my liver etc still works.

Thought about trying Ket... has anyone done this? it seems to becoming more popular now... though I'm worried about trying sumat new...

Oh well I'm almost 27 and still goin strong, been clubbin for ten years today... been to Mission in ????? to celebrate :birthday:

Mikeybaby
  • Options
    I've got some of the white diamond shaped ones. This is a fairly recent batch, haven't taken any though so I don't know what they're like.
  • Options
    This thread is old.

10 years of clubbing? Fuck your head must be minced...like putting your brain through a cheese grater and kicked about a football pitch for a few hours lol.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    What's with all these old threads Mikeybaby?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    10 years of clubbing? Fuck your head must be minced...like putting your brain through a cheese grater and kicked about a football pitch for a few hours lol.

I've beeb raving and taking pills for 10 years now and I'm still hanging in there.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Oh didn't realise it's an old one...d'oh.
  • Options
    Well I actually did it for 2years then had a 6-7 year break and started doing it again last year and this year... funny thing was during my break I did really well at uni and graduated with a 1st and had job offers allover including china...

But then I moved into a very outgoing house when I started my post grad and was slowly drawn back into it... I had to leave my job a month ago cos I couldn't focus and be proffesional at my job...

Had a good job with an opportunity to work in China... I pissed all that away by pilling it at the weekend cos I thought I was living it.

I have cut down loads now and have a big job interview this thurs... If I get it I will most likley stop going clubbing... I feel the urge to reprioritise my life and to get me head straight... I know I'm capable of acheieving things... just need to stay away from the magic sweeties.

Will keep u posted on my life and how I'm pulling myself out of the hole.

Mikeybaby
  • Options
    See my long thread in Best Pill experience... gives a quick run through and history of my life and how pills had affected me.