Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drug Of Choice?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooh i like ghb, its REALLY hard to get hold of now tho, but if u can get the stuff its quite funny (so long as u dnt take too much otherwise u end up in a coma for hours! :shocking: )
    I remember being at a house party and see a guy go to hospital after gluping some GHB. Paramedics came round, it killed the whole vibe...so not something Im too keen on.
    smitherz wrote:
    Can i ask why? because i always find speed is a softer version of ecsatcy, a more suttle come up, so i was wondering why you prefer if your looking for a buzz.

Alot of girls do prefer speed, ME i cant stand it not a wink of sleep

:eek: :confused: Its nothing like ecstasy.
    For me its alcohol these days. MDMA crystal is fucking lush though.
    speed is evil shit...nasty comedown, cant sleep, grit your teeth worse than pills I find. The intensity of the effect all depends on how pure it is, which much more often than not is very low in purity. Effect can be similar to E with the energy rush and the euphoric feeling, but E makes you more in tune with colours, people etc where as on speed I just wanna dance like a mother f**ker and cant be arsed to with the whole I think we should stay mates forever that I get from E. However, pills with a bit of speed in them seem to do the trick for drum n bass nights, tho Im not too keen on speed by itself.
    ecstasy all the way
    its changed my life i swear
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Blagsta wrote:
    :eek: :confused: Its nothing like ecstasy.

im just comparing it cus its like a softer version, they both are amphetimines and do roughly the same thing. i know pills are alot better
    Never tried GHB and for some reason I don't really want to.
    Crystal Meth is good but I only did it once and I think I'd like to keep it that way.
    Definitely MDMA crystals :)
    allegedly a certain daytime tv presenter has an addiction to caramelised mdma. whats that all about then? would it taste sweet?
    lipsy wrote:
    allegedly a certain daytime tv presenter has an addiction to caramelised mdma. whats that all about then? would it taste sweet?
    I think if it was caramelised then it would go straight to your bloodstream I think, and you'd get an instant hit.

Remember some guy telling me caramelised sugar makes microscopic cuts in your throat, so if you have a shot of vodka after the sugar you get farked. maybe the same principle? :chin:
    lipsy wrote:

Its rubbish, you cant caramelise it, unless you burn it at which point its bunk.
    problem with MDMA crystals is the price- 40 quid a gram!!! Not exactly a student's best friend...Tis worth it, but if you have a reliable dealer (I remember getting some ps from an aussie and man were they great) for pills then the expense on crystals isn't really justified...plus its a bit hard to find, but then again, so are nearly pure pills these days!
    I've taken GHB a few times, quite a strange buzz, almost euphoric like E's but not the same or lovey dovey buzz you get too.

Oh aye, carmalised crack pills with coke, heroin and cannabis crystals laced inside is the best. :thumb:
    ffs, those pills you are talking about sound mental!!! Not a big fan of poly drug use tho (or any use anymore) cause I took 20 g of truffles, 4 pills and had a few zoots and started to trip hard and when I was coming down, I saw a skull superimposed on the face of a random 30 year old eastern european guy (who said he dropped 12 pills or somet!) who managed to come back to our halls with us and I didnt even realise he was there until I saw this skull thing on his face. Did see some cool stuff when I closed my eyes though, like poetry being written, a cartoon of a british bulldog driving a low rider...horrible feeling next day tho...never ever again.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Jim_b wrote:
    ffs, those pills you are talking about sound mental!!!

Pity they don't exist then. :D
    Weekender Offender 
    that reminds me.. a few weeks ago i had the whole 'glasses' thing when i was doing pills. you know where people look like theyre wearing glasses but theyre not. i also kept seeing tribal patterns on peoples' skin they looked like they were wearing animal masks!
    it was weeeiird but kinda cool.
    lipsy wrote:
    that reminds me.. a few weeks ago i had the whole 'glasses' thing when i was doing pills. you know where people look like theyre wearing glasses but theyre not. i also kept seeing tribal patterns on peoples' skin they looked like they were wearing animal masks!
    it was weeeiird but kinda cool.
    yes i get the glasses thing!

I also get it where I swear the place looks like it's full of people I know - when I'm miles away from home!
    When I was on FUCK loads of those Pink Kangaroo pills in a dark wood, I thought I saw like a green fence in front of us lol i was looking for a way round it when I realised it wasn't there :lol:
    my 2 firends on ket thought they were a pint of milk and a cat literally on someone's door step!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    yes i get the glasses thing!

I also get it where I swear the place looks like it's full of people I know - when I'm miles away from home!

I get it when I'm walking with one or two mates on pills and you feel like you're with loads of other people...you can almost sense them standing right next to you but you look around and there's no one else there
    lipsy wrote:
    I also kept seeing tribal patterns on peoples' skin they looked like they were wearing animal masks!

I've had that once before, after swallowing loads of Mitsi Traingles. Very vivid, fine flouresant lines kept appearing on peoples skin, but never on their clothes?
    A girl who's I'd taken them with could see the same thing too.

Don't know what it was about those mitsi traingles but they were fantastic.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:

White tri-mitzi's = Meth and MDMA

Light grey = Meth, MDMA and a little MDA

Dark grey = Meth, MDMA and a bit more MDA
    Skive wrote:
    I've had that once before, after swallowing loads of Mitsi Traingles. Very vivid, fine flouresant lines kept appearing on peoples skin, but never on their clothes?
    A girl who's I'd taken them with could see the same thing too.

yeh it was just on their skin! and they looked like they had animal masks on their face -i think it was a tiger. me and my mate both had the same amount of white pumas but unlike her, i was also doing poppers. she didn't see anything!
    I get that glasses thing as well - I didn't know it was common.

Drug of choice would be crystal MDMA, but a side order of ketamine doesn't go amiss.
    Addict wrote:
    I get that glasses thing as well - I didn't know it was common.

Like thin wire frame glasses yes? I've hjad once or twice but I know several people who see them every time. :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    budda wrote:
    White tri-mitzi's = Meth and MDMA

Light grey = Meth, MDMA and a little MDA

Dark grey = Meth, MDMA and a bit more MDA

The dark grey ones with the speckles were best. They were huge as well.
    You ever take any?

They're legendary round this way. From 99 to 2001 we coudl get them.
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote:
    Like thin wire frame glasses yes? I've hjad once or twice but I know several people who see them every time. :lol:

Yea. None of my mate's wear glasses and I'll be at a party looking around, see glasses on someone, then think "what the fuck?" and look again, and they're gone. It's just a short glimpse.

I've had that thing someone mentioned when you think other people are in the room with you, when they mightened even be at the party, nevermind in the room! It's bad when you start talking to them, and then you snap out of it. It suddenly dawns on you how badly out of it you are. I always find myself shaking my head in disbelief at some of the stuff that goes on in my mind.
    That's what make pills so great.

Sometimes just coming out with the most random shit and then straight away thinking "Why did I say that?" :lol:
    Weekender Offender 
    smitherz wrote:
    im just comparing it cus its like a softer version, they both are amphetimines and do roughly the same thing. i know pills are alot better

No, they don't do "roughly the same thing" at all.
    Skive wrote:
    That's what make pills so great.

Sometimes just coming out with the most random shit and then straight away thinking "Why did I say that?" :lol:

:lol: I still remember the time when I headfucked a blunt on pills and then randomly said something about mcdonalds going down....what the fuck? I knew that I'd said it but I didn't know why...and my mate who was randomly blabbering on about texaco petrol stations when we wern't even talking about that or even to her at the time. :lol: