Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drug Of Choice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is your drug of choice? Availability is not a factor, neither is quality.

Comments

• Options
    Weed is probably my fave. It is the only one you can somke anywhere and no-one will care. My area is very well educated on weed so I can actually smoke it where ever I want, train station every morning, walking down the street even in the town centre. Its a standard life necessity, for someone who never really recovered from speed and suffers a minor form of sychosis weed really helps and its been getting better. Speed sucks, the down effects outway the good and heroins too adictive and damaging to the veins. Coke can be obvious and you can't always be on it otherwise you get addicted, same with crack. XTC not really my thing, I tend to use drugs for everyday things like going to get the paper and hanging with mates going to brighton and back.
  • Options
    cocaine :love:
  • Options
    ecstacy
  • Options
    cocaine :love:
    You bumped a 6 year old thread to tell us this?
  • Options
    :lol:

it only got 1 reply 6 years ago!

hint: you need to check the date of the original post. if you want to start a new one..go ahead.
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    HAHA looks like this topic is active again now.

Im going to say either weed or cocaine. Don't touch any of it no more any ways
  • Options
    Gotta be Ecstasy really...although closely followed by Cocaine
  • Options
    Ilegally - speed is my first choice over everything
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Gotta be Ecstasy really...although closely followed by Cocaine

It used to be ecstacy for me but i have changed, suppose its the more chilled approach. Only thing is that coke is soo moreish and that costs alot of money.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    By far the best experiences I've had were after taking ecstasy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Ilegally - speed is my first choice over everything

Can i ask why? because i always find speed is a softer version of ecsatcy, a more suttle come up, so i was wondering why you prefer if your looking for a buzz.

Alot of girls do prefer speed, ME i cant stand it not a wink of sleep
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    It used to be ecstacy for me but i have changed, suppose its the more chilled approach. Only thing is that coke is soo moreish and that costs alot of money.

Yeah I know what you mean, that's why Cocaine is very close behind Ecstasy for me cos I love the way you can get a fucking nice happy buzz of coke but still be in control of yourself and do things, while Ecstasy is just a drug to get fucking mashed on, so I like them both but for different reasons....however I just love all the emotion you get from Ecstasy which is why it'll always be my favourite drug.
    Yeah coke is way too damn expensive, my coke habbit causes SERIOUS damage to my wallet.
  • Options
    smitherz wrote:
    Can i ask why? because i always find speed is a softer version of ecsatcy, a more suttle come up, so i was wondering why you prefer if your looking for a buzz.

Alot of girls do prefer speed, ME i cant stand it not a wink of sleep
    if i just have pills on their own now days i feel too sleepy/mongey and want to go home early. I love the rush of good speed and it keeps me going all night. Also makes your skin go darker and your eyes bigger and brighter! If I party I like to party for a good couple of days. If I just had pills I'd need to sit down loads. It never used to be like that, I'm just used to having speed. I also like it as I like to go for drinks first and i keeps me a bit more sober or sobers me up, depending if I had it before or after drinks.
    I'm a naturally lazy/sluggish person so I need that extra energy kick.
    I don't get a come down off it. I tend to find women like it a lot more than men.
    I love other drugs too but it lines me up for a good night.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Yeah I know what you mean, that's why Cocaine is very close behind Ecstasy for me cos I love the way you can get a fucking nice happy buzz of coke but still be in control of yourself and do things, while Ecstasy is just a drug to get fucking mashed on, so I like them both but for different reasons....however I just love all the emotion you get from Ecstasy which is why it'll always be my favourite drug.
    Yeah coke is way too damn expensive, my coke habbit causes SERIOUS damage to my wallet.

I will always like some lil's if im out and plan on being out all night, keep me proper up, also adds to the fun and time go's zooming. I have given all the drugs a rest for a bit now, need to repair my mashed brain :lol:
  • Options
    ecstasy is my fave. i just love the whole rush of coming up and the feelings it gives you :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    ecstasy is my fave. i just love the whole rush of coming up and the feelings it gives you :D

:thumb:
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    if i just have pills on their own now days i feel too sleepy/mongey and want to go home early. I love the rush of good speed and it keeps me going all night. Also makes your skin go darker and your eyes bigger and brighter! If I party I like to party for a good couple of days. If I just had pills I'd need to sit down loads. It never used to be like that, I'm just used to having speed. I also like it as I like to go for drinks first and i keeps me a bit more sober or sobers me up, depending if I had it before or after drinks.
    I'm a naturally lazy/sluggish person so I need that extra energy kick.
    I don't get a come down off it. I tend to find women like it a lot more than men.
    I love other drugs too but it lines me up for a good night.

I agree, doing some Speed whilst dropping Pills does keep you up and rushing for longer, I do tend to sit and stare at things for ages on Pills after a while these days and Speed just gives you that energy boost to get up and run around dancing and actually enjoy the Ecstasy buzz....I don't really do Speed on it's own anymore unless I have fuck loads of it.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

They don't call it 'Ecstasy' for nothing :D
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I agree, doing some Speed whilst dropping Pills does keep you up and rushing for longer, I do tend to sit and stare at things for ages on Pills after a while these days and Speed just gives you that energy boost to get up and run around dancing and actually enjoy the Ecstasy buzz....I don't really do Speed on it's own anymore unless I have fuck loads of it.
    The speed can take away some fo the effect of pills though so I tend to have a few more, also GB is good on speed and pills, so there;s extra buzz.

8/10 even if I'm going out in town drinking, I'll have speed
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:

8/10 even if I'm going out in town drinking, I'll have speed

That's what I use Cocaine for
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    That's what I use Cocaine for
    see coke is expensive, it gives me an atttude, horrible disgusting drop backs, cold like symptoms and you have to keep going to the loo to keep the effects up
  • Options
    Speed gives me cold symptons..
    Yeah coke does put a whole in my wallet and it is annoying when you're at a bar chatting a girl up and suddenly you're like "urm, hang on I just need to use the toilet quickly", have a line and then come running back out sniffing lol but I just prefer Coke when I'm out drinking... I do use Speed instead though sometimes when I'm on a very tight budget.
  • Options
    Test is best. :cool:

:D
  • Options
    Music! :cool:

Although I have quit taking drugs, can't beat a few pills on a night out! :yes:
  • Options
    iv gotta say Coke first (if iv got the dolla that is!) followed by pills, simply because i dnt really like the scattyness of pills, prefare to be on top of my game if u get my drift haha ;) .. plus i can EAT an feel completly fine after cocain, pills leave me feelin sick with the sight of food and SCATTY for days, but regardless i still take them haha cus theyr CHEEEEP! :yes:

I just wish coke was cheaper! how gud wud it be if u cud buy a gram for a tenna, id be chuffed! snif snif snif....
  • Options
    Illegally- ganga..followed by e's.

Can't beat a few pints down the pub though.
  • Options
    Pills... closely followed by shrooms. It depends on what im doing while taking it really...
  • Options
    GHB :)

Lately just a distant memory... :(
  • Options
    ooh i like ghb, its REALLY hard to get hold of now tho, but if u can get the stuff its quite funny (so long as u dnt take too much otherwise u end up in a coma for hours! :shocking: )
  • Options
    Pills but Ive had a love hate relationship with them - its inevitable that something that makes you feel so good (its the best feeling Ive ever had and I cant explain why because its all chemical) takes what is good away from you. After abusing them for a while, they made me moody, socially withdrawn and generally a bit of a twat. But, thankfully I am some way to be being back to what I used to be.

Considering that, I would say shrooms because I don't feel like they have damaged me much, if at all, and I find that I can chat like a twat with my shroomed mates for hours and everybody seems to have a laugh. Never seen a person on a bad trip nor have I had one myself. Shame HM government didnt see it the same way.