Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cakes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my friend offered to make me some "space" cakes

im guessing its cannibis type stuff....can anyone enlighten me? drugs virgin!

Comments

• Options
    Sounds like hash cakes to me. Warning you may get an attack of the shits in the morning! :eek:
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Eating canabis is very unpredictable. It can be a very strong experience.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    find out how strong they are and never eat more than one, then wait an hour, because it can take that long. Even if you think its not working, wait an hour - dont have any more.
  • Options
    only ate dope a few times myself and you never know when it's gonna kick in, one minute your fine and dandy, next minute you're paralyzed and can't move you're that stoned, just be careful and have fun :thumb:
  • Options
    I agree eating dope can be very sketchy - I nearly always end up passing out at the end of the evening - though i've always made it to bed first.

Yeah only eat a very small ammount at first is my advice and make sure your somewhere safe for if you get totally fucked!!!!
  • Options
    find out how strong they are and never eat more than one, then wait an hour, because it can take that long. Even if you think its not working, wait an hour - dont have any more.

Good advice. I had a competition with a mate to see how many we could eat... I think I got to about 8 when I felt sick. Then it kicked in big style! Just be careful.
  • Options
    Didn't affect me, aprt from the squits the next morning!
  • Options
    I prefer eating weed....but everyones right, it does get you as mashed as mashed can be. Ive felt like ive been melting through the floor ive been that stoned on occasion....s'all good.

Peace
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Didn't affect me, aprt from the squits the next morning!

Normal cannabis shouldnt do this, THC (the active bit) is stupidly easy on the body, infact oral THC use is virtually the least harmful drug you can do.

As others have said be careful, THC changes in the liver and is longer lasting and more hallucinogenic.