Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Losing work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
does ant one study AVCE advanced health and social care? well i have completed my unit 5 which my tutor had and its disappered ! i'm now thinking about leaving, as that was the best piece of work i have completed and that was going to be used for interviews and my uni interview ! and its gone ? has this happened to any one ? how did you overcome it ? im thinking about leaving and going some where else. but most places dont do the subjects i'm studying now . can some one please help ! Thank you
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    did you loose the work or did your tutor loose it?
    it always helps to keep back up copies of your work... so if you loose 1 hard copy, its not a problem.
    yea innit no my course tutor lost my work. i did have it all on my p.c but i got a virus and i lost every thing i thought it would be ok as she had my work but obvisouly not lol
    if you were going to use it for a uni interview there is not much you can do tbh...
    except may be you could try and get an apprisal / endorsement from your tutor wrt that coursework, and take in a different piece of work for the interview?!