Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

How dangerous are they?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry to sound a little dumb, but hardcore drugs r a topic I don't know a lot about. How dangerous do people who've taken them think things like cocaine, extacy and acid actually are? I know about the fun, lets have the risks. Sorry to sound so stupid.

Comments

• Options
    Well, coke and crack can be dabbled with as long as you don't do it too often or take the experience too high. I do coke and crack and am yet to be addicted. Heroin you develop a tolerance to so you need more for the same effect and you will eventually die from overdose without knowing you've gone over the limit. No tolerance for cocaine though so thats cool. Acid should be used carefully and if there are any doubts then don't, you will get fucked. Heroin and speed are the worst life ruiners. Weed is the safest thing on the planet. Ecstasy is thought to be very danderous with this Leah Betts bullshit but the death toll currently stands at 14. Thats nothing compared to 300 deaths a day from smoking or car smashes or murders. XTCs safe. PCP can lead to self mutilation if you take too much.
  • Options
    That is largely dependent the user's emotional state and their ability to maintain some type control when very 'high'. It has also been shown that some people are predisposed to addiction, of one type or another. I agree with "Dirty Harry" on several drugs, especially weed and the dangerous nature of speed & heroin. However, unlike him I am not so fortunate regarding coke & crack. I generally avoid them imparticularly due to my habit of power-binging on both, until either money or dope runs out. LSD, mescaline, and mushrooms will have an accumulative affect on heavy users, leading to becoming a "burnout", on most individuals. The serious danger is in "wigging" or tripping in an unsafe environment and getting hurt due to your incoherence or getting taken advantage of by another person or situation. A rule of thumb for danger of drugs is that anything from a pharmaceutical company is generally cleaner(thus safer)than a manufactured chemical. Lastly, the greater the risk(physically)one is willing to take is directly related to the level of intoxication you can/will experience.