Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Vitamin K

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One of my friends who is more into drugs than myself has recently started taking K and is trying to persuade me to try it myself. I don't really know enough about it myself to make an informed decision, he says its wicked, two more of my friends say its nasty+dirty (but not as bad as speed). Any kind hearted souls like to tell me what I'm missing out on/am well out of?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dunno, haven't tried it. Daze, ill let you handle this one.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K is well nice as long as u can handle it... It totally fucks u up for a while and some of the feelings u get off it u wont off n e thing else. U trip real hard for a while but it's not like acid tripping, main downside is that it is a harsh trip n sometimes when it's wearing off which it takes ages to do u can get a bit pissed cos the reality changes and looks weird for ages. If u've done acid and can cope with that do K, it isn't dirty Speed is called dirty cos of the shit that's in it, K is usually just K n not dirty just can appear dirty cos the after u've tripped hard u get a dirty comedown.