Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

my theory...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
you know when old people blame everthing on the young (i.e. teenagers, or whatever), it pisses me off.... when you think that its older people (organised crime people maybe) that bring all the drugs and stuff into the country (or make it), then sell it eventually (down the line) to kids. that then makes teenagers hooked and then makes them need to cause crime (steal or whatever) cause of thier drug habits....
i say blame it on the elders....
(say that next time some old biddy has a go at you)...

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I see no need to "blame" anyone for an individuals choice to do drugs. As I see it, I am grown and don't endanger anyone else, therefore anyone who doesn't like or approve of my lifestyle choices can kiss my dick. Because, it is obviously your personal choice to use, not anyone else.
    It's the adults that bring us up and influence us. If they set a bad example, kids will copy them thinking it's the right way to go.
    Adults blame it on youngsters because they are too young to answer back because school is crap at teaching youngsters the most important lessons instead of maths.
    The most important things can't possibly be taught in school. It's the old phrase: "You can't put an old head on young shoulders." Or, put it another way, "Nothing worth learning can be taught - you have to do a few semesters in the University of Life."