Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills tonight?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm off to a rave tonight..but I've never done pills. Obviously the people I'm going with are taking them and although I've been to raves before and not taken anything, I think I'd like to try. The only drugs I do occasionally are coke and mushrooms, and weed alot of the time.
I've been tempted to do pills before but have never had the guts. Not sure why, think its partly the fact that I have a load of allergies, especially to most antibiotics. Which is clearly unrelated to whatever they put in pills, but I'm just worried about what kind of reaction my body will have to any kind of drug.

Not really sure what I'm asking here, but I'm just wondering if I should be so concerned or whether I should just go for it. Would taking half at first be a better option? I realise I wouldn't feel the full effect but it might ease my worries a little?Also, how likely is it that you can be allergic to the substances in pills?

Thanks for any replies...soon if possible!

Comments

• Options
    Taking a half first is a good idea for your first time. If all is fine then take the other half 30-60 mins later... then see how it goes...

Try and not to get smashed before you drop, a couple of drinks never hurt anyone but watch your intake.

Remember to keep hydrated, drink water when you feel like, but don't go nailing pint after pint..

Have a good time!
  • Options
    As a rough guide, 1 in 50,000 people have an allergic reaction to MDMA to some extent.

Have a good night regardless, wish I was at a rave! :D
  • Options
    Welll, had one but only one! Felt good but not wasted so all was good...
    Definitely gonna try it again at my next rave, was an excellllent night
    Probably babbling crap, should go to bed..