Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

It's not clever 2 take drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
People who take drugs for a kick are sad, especially if you think that you can't have a good time without them.
Why don't all the 'big' people who think they are clever taking drugs get a hobby and a social life.

Comments

• Options
    For the sake of fuck. If you don't do drugs get off this board. We can have a good time without them just that we enjoy it better by having fun doing fun stuff while on drugs. We aren't addicts. I've been addicted to heroin and speed but those are shit drugs. Heroins a losers drug but I currently do coke, crack, acid and dope. Ecstasys not my thing even though I sometimes do it. You can dabble with coke and crack without getting addicted. Acid is a great experience. I have ever had with drugs is a minor accident with crack. Besides if you take this attidude you are not likely to get any replies from anyone on this board. Also you will be kicked of by Dom. Just ask pete. Oh, you can't HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

For all the drugs that I've done - yo I'm still gonna do
    To all the people I've offended - yeah f**k you too!
  • Options
    oi selina why don't you stick to watching cartoons and colouring books and come back when you are bit older. Lighten up a bit for fuck sake. If you don't do drugs join the politics debates and leave us to it.
  • Options
    just think selina, when drugs were going strong in the 60's-70's and stuff, your older relatives (like: dad, mum, uncles or whatever) probably did more acid and stuff than good old daze and d_harry!!
    relatives are probably not telling you about it, so you dont do it!!
    think about that one..
    probably loads of the government and scientists and people you trust, did drugs in those days.. maybe even now.. your local gp has the chance of being a coke head..
    (mine is'nt tho)
  • Options
    Selina refer to the other responses idiots like u get.
    Peatee, i agree with ur point bout acid, most of our parents did more than me n DH, me n a friend of mines dad sat and had a conversation bout acid for about 3 hours one weekend, next weekend we did some together cos he hadn't done it for so long n his son wouldn't do it, he also made the comment that purple microdots(menna be the strongest) were nothing compared to what they got.
    Alos if u think drugs r bad... what in the 21st century was the most memorable and influencial decade??? 30's? 40s?(there was even a war in ths 1) 50s? nah it's the 60's hands down, what was the 60's all about?? drugs!!! if drugs r so bad y has the best time in modern history been built around them?

As for me thinking I'm big n hard n I've got no social life, well believe me my social life would kick urs into touch, urs no doubt is go out to pub Friday n Saturday night, going clubbing, drinking one of those n maybe go out somewhere weekdays, well fuck that shit kinda boring don't u think... Last weekend I had an out of body expierience... u ever had that?
    Then I had a better feeling than u'll ever had (even than sex cos no doubt u get the limp dicked trendy clubby bastards) taking pills, last night I got out of it again smoking this weekend I'm going to a festival, the weekend after that off o Amsterdam, inbetween times have a laugh doing n e thing, maybe even drinking a couple of times, last time I was in for a night??? probably 2 weeks ago, missed a day at work, no. If ur life more fun n interesting, well doubt it.

[This message has been edited by Daze (edited 22-08-2000).]
  • Options
    I ingest chemicals to get high, not to be clever. Just as many people enjoy the effects drugs have on them, I imagine you get some type of 'warped, pseudo-cerebral' self righteous bullshit you are slinging. I am very perplexed by your act of coming to a 'pro-drug' board and posting intentionally antagonistic crap, either misinformation or just plain fucked-up. How would you like it Dirty-Harry or I went to the "Uptight Silly Bitch" board and did the same? play nice bitch, not everyone around here is as mellow as some of us. Perhaps you could invest in an education, and if you are fortunate even get a grasp on logic, 1 thing you apparently have no use for.

"The only thing I hate more than myself, is everyone else"-- me

• Options
    It's true that addicts are sad, but we should have the free will to do what we want. I'm not into drugs, but you should try before you criticise cos u don't know the whole story.
    As for a social life, what you see as a social life would be different 2 what dirty harry & daze see as a social life.
    And besides, you don't smoke and you hardly get pissed either. Lighten up!

ARE YOU FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN PLANNED OUT FOR YOU?
    ARE YOU FEELING LIKE A SOCIAL TOOL WITHOUT A USE?
    SCREAM AT ME UNTIL MY EARS BLEED, I'M TAKING HEED JUST FOR YOU.
  • Options
    Look Selina, this is a board about drugs. This means that most of the people on this board do drugs. This means that if you say everyone who does drugs is a sad looser who should get a social life you piss everyone off. This means that you should SHUT THE FUCK UP. Your entitles to your point of view but try not to be so offensive.
    For those who've mean here a while, remember that post "people who take drugs are loosers" that GIRL did. Loved how dirty_harry delt with that one!
  • Options
    yet again i find myself playing devils advocate to calm you guys down. Let Selina have her say yeah? if you dont agree, dont just flame her, give good structured reasons why she is wrong or you just sound as stupid as blood golem did ok??
    I agree with you guys, its up to the individual to make his or her choice. just dont salg people off who dont agree with you. that route leads to bigotry.
    be safe!!
  • Options
    Yeah, but she still shoudn't go on to a drugs board and say things that are out of place.
  • Options
    You're right La Mer (what made you call yourself "the sea" anyway, french relatives or just thought it sounded good?). Anyway sorry Selina, just phrase it slightly better in future (ie. drugs give you a good feeling, but have you considered the negative health and social aspects of drug taking? Wouldn't you be better making airfix modles and serving Grannys cups of tea?). There we go, next time something like that.
    A lot of people just take drugs socially, at a party or something. Not everyone who takes drugs is someone who only leaves his bedsit to visit the dealer and the local brothel.