Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dope

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If anyone is thinking about smoking or doing dope then think about it. My "friend" took it and had to face serious consequences, like paying off loads of debts worth over £1000 quid! and lost loads of friends because of it. i know what you're thinking- u sound like my mum! but it is true. it's alright to have it once in a while but it is srious if it gets out of hand . Though having said that they should legalise it!

Comments

• Options
    OK. In my opinion dope is only addictive if you smoke it 24/7. This is a very rare case. £1000 debt. Thats alot for dope. How did he manage that.

For all the drugs that I've done - yo I'm still gonna do
    To all the people I've offended - yeah f**k you too!
  • Options
    How Long was she smoking dope for??? cos that's kinda like a 9bar of funk for a k.
    suppose it's possible to do but u don't usually get dealers who'll tick that much n if she borowed of people then stupid people. Dope aint addictive really.. not like real addictive if u smoke loads all the time u get addicted but it's not difficult to come off.
    You have to be pretty damn stupid if you let it get like that and I reckon it's probably done her some good getting in that debt cos it'll have shocked some sense into her.