Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Online Alphabetical Order Doer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
K. Is there a site anyone knows of which would put a list of things in alphabetical order for me? I'd do it myself and stuff, but I'm too fucking lazy.

I did search on Google.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What sort of things? Can you not copy and paste with excel?
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    What sort of things? Can you not copy and paste with excel?

I had thunk of that one, but my Office suite is semi-corrupt. I have every intention of binning this rickety piece of shit once I get my lists alphabetical.

It's just words basically. Peoples names in particular.
    if I had time I could knock something together but sadly I don't. Do you not have any programming knowledge?
    Can make something with simple VB coding, did it on my first week of my old college course, i'll be fucked if i can remember it though
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Hellfire wrote:
    Can make something with simple VB coding, did it on my first week of my old college course, i'll be fucked if i can remember it though
    What was the point in adding that to this thread, and taking valuble time away from reading other bollocks posts and/or playing online games? ;(
    Put the file on here, I'll put it in excel when I can, and just sort AZ :p lol
    Ok then, cheers. Watch this space. ;o