Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What a load of s**t

Check out the following site http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/Drugs/cannabis.html
Take a look at what it says for the cost of resin. I get my resin for £5 an ounce. What do y'all pay for an ounce?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    Check out the following site http://www.dyfed-powys.police.uk/Drugs/cannabis.html
    Take a look at what it says for the cost of resin. I get my resin for £5 an ounce. What do y'all pay for an ounce?

That, I would say is the price you pay for buying in bulk?

J9
  • Options
    Quote from site

Resin - £8 for one sixteenth of an ounce, £15 for one eighth, £30 for a quarter, £100 - £120 per ounce etc. Hash Oil is far more expensive (£390 per ounce) and herbal Cannabis (other than Skunk Cannabis) is slightly cheaper at £90 per ounce.

hmmm well havn't heard of Resin that expensive but £5 an ounce is cheap..
    round here I'd pay £10 an eigth £15-£20 a quarter, £30 a half n £40-$45 an ounce..

But still I reckon average prices r £15 an eigth £25 a quarter £40 a half n £65 an ounce.

Skunk is still the cheapest round here though due to the fact loadsa people I know home grow it so get it for practically nothing... which is good cos solid is nasty.

Quote 2
    Heavy users will use up to a quarter of an ounce of resin in a week.

hmmm... damn dos that make me hardcore... used to smoke an ounce of Skunk a week n still smoke at least a half every week.

Quote 3
    £15 - £25 per tablet

damn if I paid those prices I'd be millions in debt... £3-7 depending how many u buy.

Quote 4
    Powder Cocaine 60% pure - £80 - £100/gm

Ouch sounds painful £30 max here usually put in a bit of effort go to London n buy £30 eigth.

Quote 5
    Heroin - 15% purity costs around £100 - £120.

Who'd bcome an addict at those prices?£60 max

Quote 6
    Speed - 2 - 5% purity at £10 - £15/gm

hmmm not too outta it this time £5 usually

Quote 7
    £3.50 - £5 per 'Trip'

hmmm £1-5 depending on strength £5 is for dots so it's not too bad...

N e way looking at this site proves how dumb the police r cos they're getting skanked big time... wish I was there dealer

[This message has been edited by Daze (edited 11-08-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Daze (edited 11-08-2000).]
  • Options
    Why do dealers deal in ounces so much.

I am writing to my MEP to suggest that there is a serious need for EU hamronization of weights and measures in the illicit drug trade.

Luck
  • Options
    hahahhah (to the above msg)...

£5 an ounce?!!?
    doubt it.. £100 for an ounce of decent weed here..
    hash for an ounce would be £60...
    buy some proper halogens and grow your own..
  • Options
    yeah, just a fiver. suprisingly the qualitys ok. Someone probably told him that £5 is a good price. There is some really crap stuff that smells like marker pen for £10 and he hasn't sold an 8th yet.
  • Options
    hahahaha...