Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Break-ups? - clean break, messy mess?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for peeps who have recently broken up with somebody/ended a relationship and it turned out to be: a) all good b) all bad or c) okay, I guess?

What were your experiences like? I want to put together a vox pop with 6 or 7 people's views on their break-up situation. Two or three sentences will do.

Was it by text/phone/letter/through a friend?? When did you do it? At a party in front of all your friends/alone? or did you just stop calling?

PM me with your experiences good and bad. And I'll choose a selection of the msot interesting ones.

Cheers,

Mariam

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im interested in this thread aswell, as im planning to break up with someone, but they avent done anything wrong so its really hard.
    Were you the guy with the broken leg? Ignore me if that means nothing.
    yup, i was
    So, am I right in assuming you want to end it as you don't think a broken leg is fair to your girlfriend, or is there another reason?
    well that didnt help, but thats not the reason i want to break up. Wot makes it worse, is that ive already had a break up with her once, and that was all my own doing. This break up is going to be doubley as bad because nothing specific has gone wrong, and shes such a nice person, (that i dont deserve really lol)
    meh....i dunno if mine was good or bad. Well there wasnt any screaming or arguing....i was too gobsmacked to even say anything at first! I thought he was drunk!! It was by phone just before i was getting ready to go to a party. How nich eh?
    rachie004 wrote:
    I've broken up with two people in the space of 3 months

I suck :(

awww *hugs*

that's no good!

it does of course mean that you just havn't found the right person for you yet, they're out there! :yes:
    messy mess! awfull messy mess. huge row in a pub and never spoke since. was heartbroken at the time but you live you learn!
    Ne'er mind you been there done that now. Sometimes these things get messy. But you know there is an easy way to avoid all the baddun's and I mean all of them. Unless they have some amazing redeeming features like great sex appeal or pits of money (yeah, that's you, Scorpio - kidding) Check out these links. The actual book is hilarious and little bits of it are actually accurate, particularly when applied to Capricorns for soem unknown reason. Just copy the links and have a good laugh/weep. I mean just look at the state of spineless Pisces? How did I manage to get born under that sign again?
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk/astrology/love/articles/0,,160724_669511-2,00.html
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk/astrology/love/articles/0,,160724_669511-3,00.html

ps. Any good revenge stories? Strippogram to the office (though I'm not sure if that's revenge). Cut up clothes? Scratched car? Stealing their identity? (joking).
    Currently going through one of the longest and most messy break ups ever! I wish it would just finish for good! Im sick of arguing and all the lame crap that comes with a relationship!