Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Would it be wrong to destroy a mobile phone that had the 'Crazy Frog' ringtone on it?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    And notice how EVERY break has TWO adverts of the frog in it? You can even hear it in the kitchen, getting drink and food...

According to HolyMoly, no other advertiser wants to be in the same break as the jamster adverts, because they are so annoying people turn the TV off. Jamster are having to pay through the nose to compensate for the lost revenue.

Not really a surprise, is it.
  • Options
    it's just a big scary nightmare...we'll all wake up one morning with Jamster off our screens...
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    turlough wrote:
    it's just a big scary nightmare...we'll all wake up one morning with Jamster off our screens...

How I hope so. Although i'd settle for it being real if there was a news report saying someone blew up their headquarters while they were all there, so they cannot do it again.
  • Options
  • Options
    when i 1st heard it it was an impression of a p**i taxi driver or something that werent funny still isnt
  • Options
    Warning: NOT work safe (contains rude swearing so don't click if likely to be offended)

http://www.headstaggers.com/?shoe=flash&moo=show&id=22

:D
  • Options
    erm one day i will look back on these current days and explain to my kids the horrific nature of the 21st century and crazy frogs, lest we forget the terrible things our generation have done
  • Options
    :eek2:

How rude. :shocking:
  • Options
    i still wonder who buys it, like who buys any top 10 singles :s
  • Options
    when i 1st heard it it was an impression of a p**i taxi driver or something that werent funny still isnt

A what taxi driver?

I found the fact that its original creator thinks its annoying as fuck as well as everyone else amusing.