Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

who thinks happy20 doesnt have a clue

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i`m fed up with people who don't know anyone/anything about a subject that they're trying to advise/comment on!!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah doesnt have much of a clue wish people would stop going on what they heard or read n actually go out n do what they're passing stupid comments on.
  • Options
    too right!
  • Options
    Hey guys,

All users of these boards have as much right as each other to post their opinions/comments.

Sure, their commetns might not be factually correct, based on any real knowledge or at all coherent, but telling them to piss off isn't gonna help. Personal attacks never change people's minds - they just stengthen their resolve.

Dom
    A rare poster, but avid reader

• Options
    yeah i agree..
    i wont abuse any one any more...
  • Options
    OK, hes right, I supose I'll tone down my language.
  • Options
    Yeah suppose, will stop telling them to piss off just tell em to get out more... after all we're menna give helpful advice.
  • Options
    maybe, we should give more adivse.....
    only if topics are started with a proper reason... (i.e. someone wanting to know something or other)..
    instead of a topic starter labelling everyone as very bad people.. which is the cause of the hassle...