Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

This is seriously amazing...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
everyonedoesit.co.uk
how amazing is this site LEGAL DRUGS!!! super skunk.. its proberly the closest stuff you can get to actual weed, but its really good value.. thought id let you all look :yippe:

ED: removed link, site is age 18+ and we have a policy of not sending traffic to commercial drug - related sites.. LadyJade

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ive dabbled in alot of different drugs.
    None however have ever given me such an evil trip as i had with herbal highs as i believe they are called.I wouldnt go near "legal drugs" with a barge pole....PLus i heard from various friends that "super skunk" actually doesnt work and is about as affective as cat nip...
    Also to add that i dont condone illeagal drug taking of any kind!
    Also to add that i dont condone illeagal drug taking of any kind!

I bet!!! :rolleyes:
    LilMizME wrote:
    http://www.everyonedoesit.co.uk
    how amazing is this site LEGAL DRUGS!!! super skunk.. its proberly the closest stuff you can get to actual weed, but its really good value.. thought id let you all look :yippe:

:no:

You would seriously be better off smoking saw dust for all the hit you'll get. You may think it's good value but in reality it's £3.99 wasted that could've gone to buying proper drugs. Do not waste your time or cash.
    LilMizME wrote:
    I bet!!! :rolleyes:
    I actually dont...Taking drugs seriously fucked me up,i certainly dont encourage or advise others to do the same..
    What the fuck is that site? "super skunk"? "Jamaican Ghanja"? Save your money and get some real weed if thats your thing. They should be sued under the Trade Descriptions Act.
    there are very few REAL legal highs, salvia being the most notable one, all that herbal stuff is just pure shite and a waste of money tbh...
    if herbal high was any good (actually got you stoned) then it wouldn,t be legal
    very nice message poem
    Herbal highs...waste of money.

Salvia and LSA would work for sure not that "super skunk" shit, keep your money and buy a packet of cigarettes.
    Smoked some of this once by accident when i was coked up about a year ago. Someone i know had bought some mushies off the net, and 'legal weed' was thrown in as a complimentary.

Absolute shit - gives you a sore and head and that's about it.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    that "super skunk" is shit. Don't bother. It just makes you heavy and drowzy.

What works? Blue Lotus is quite nice. Salvia... yes, I intent to get some soon. Fly Agaric shrooms I have heard good things about too.